Why Are So many TGG guys going to JI??

jetsdiehard

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I for one am very thankful to Jetnation for allowing us to come here and post while TGG.com is down. I for one will continute to post here as well as TGG.com when it's back up and running. It sounds like a great group of people here

Sound great. We don't want any of the guys from the Ganggreen.com to feel like you have to choose sites. Our doors are always open to any jets fan who wants to share their opinions with us. I don't care what site you call home.

The whole point of this place is to have fun talking about the team we all love. I bleed green 365.0-16 or 16-0..It's J-E-T-S till I D-I-E!!

Anybody who feels the same is A-OK in my book.

Wassup guys, Im from TGG, anyways I wanna say Im a fan of Jet Nation, Ive never had any problems with it. This and TGG seem to be the only free sites we have. Obviously every board has 1 or 2 members trying to start a flame war with another board. The only place I ever hated was JI, charging people for being fans, cmon, plus their info isnt worth any money. Screw that, Im an average guy who roots for the Jets. Anyways I plan on posting here a good bit and I know the mods here are good guys.

Wassup guys, Im from TGG, anyways I wanna say Im a fan of Jet Nation, Ive never had any problems with it. This and TGG seem to be the only free sites we have. Obviously every board has 1 or 2 members trying to start a flame war with another board. The only place I ever hated was JI, charging people for being fans, cmon, plus their info isnt worth any money. Screw that, Im an average guy who roots for the Jets. Anyways I plan on posting here a good bit and I know the mods here are good guys.

Go back and read what happened with 51inPA. You will be thrilled :P

I banned him from TGG an hour ago. Bet you didn't think something like that would happen over here:p

He basically cursed me and hiker out, and insulted JN on their home turf, and he's basically been on warning for a while. It's a no-brainer.

His level of class is on par with his level of literacy. He embarrassed everybody. Its like going to a formal dinner and bringing your drunk brother-in-law who ends up puking on the rug.

It's the silly 51jetfaninpa51 poster. I think its kinda weird to ban someone from another site but I don't really care.

This is a reply to hiker and Dino. I'm utterly embarrassed that it happened. His "apology" came straight out of his rear end. I almost feel like i'm overstepping my boundaries, but I don't feel bad about it at all.

Right on Hiker, I'm glad we can finally disassociate him.

Wow 51PA you are an embarassment. You have no class or common sense. JN Im sorry hes stuck with you guys. TGG will be better without him, anyways look forward to humor, the type when you laugh at a challenged kid who cant count to 5. However expect post whoring, lack of quality posts and someone who thinks he is a great poster. 51PA I will gladly play you in basketball, you could be good but I will take you on anywhere, anytime and I will make sure you feel like a white girl in Colorado because you are going to get scrubbed.

I banned him from TGG an hour ago. Bet you didn't think something like that would happen over here:p

He basically cursed me and hiker out, and insulted JN on their home turf, and he's basically been on warning for a while. It's a no-brainer.

He also apologized and mad epeace with us. for what it's worth.

Im a big fan of forgivness. there was a time I was banned from TGG.com for starting trouble and Petro gave me another chance. im not a bad guy.

:cheers: No worries.

He also apologized and mad epeace with us. for what it's worth.

Im a big fan of forgivness. there was a time I was banned from TGG.com for starting trouble and Petro gave me another chance. im not a bad guy.

:cheers: No worries.

If you knew the amount of time I and the other TGG members have to spend cleaning his toilet seat, you'd know what I'm talking about:box::yahoo:

His level of class is on par with his level of literacy. He embarrassed everybody. Its like going to a formal dinner and bringing your drunk brother-in-law who ends up puking on the rug.

Did Jimmy ban Billy from the White House. If you had a retarded brother would you chain him up outside when the future in laws were coming over for diner? Where is your compassion for those less fortunate?

Did Jimmy ban Billy from the White House. If you had a retarded brother would you chain him up outside when the future in laws were coming over for diner? Where is your compassion for those less fortunate?

Him - less fortunate? Hah, right. He's too fortunate to have people that have put up with him this long. When he first started posting, and Al Dorow was verbally eviscerating him, I actually stood up to Al on his behalf (and did very well, might I add:yahoo:) Something happened to this kid since then; for some reason, he decided he had to act outrageously to get attention. Those are actions he decided to carry out, so he gets the punishment he is responsible for bringing upon himself. No sympathy here.

Him - less fortunate? Hah, right. He's too fortunate to have people that have put up with him this long. When he first started posting, and Al Dorow was verbally eviscerating him, I actually stood up to Al on his behalf (and did very well, might I add:yahoo:) Something happened to this kid since then; for some reason, he decided he had to act outrageously to get attention. Those are actions he decided to carry out, so he gets the punishment he is responsible for bringing upon himself. No sympathy here.

I guess I failed to use one of these:rolleyes:

I really like this site and I'll definitely continue to post here, but I can't help but feel bad that we've most likely dumped 51PA on our gracious hosts.

Sorry 'bout that guys. :cheers:

You guys have been class acts . Petro should be proud you guys came and behaved with class. You guys are always welocme here,like I said before..Our doors are always open. 51 made his peace with me. most of us have be banned from somewhere. It takes some of us a couple times ot get it right.

:cheers: to a better '06 season

Archived