Last to post in this thread wins

It's amazing how much these people gossip. I am constantly "told" things that I am supposed to be keeping secret.

have you ever watched someone start a rumor, have it fly to Albany and back, and see the idiot who started it use the fact that she heard it from someone else as confirmation?

there may not be any secrets but the information is always wrong so it hardly matters.

have you ever watched someone start a rumor, have it fly to Albany and back, and see the idiot who started it use the fact that she heard it from someone else as confirmation?

there may not be any secrets but the information is always wrong so it hardly matters.

Thankfully they don't fly me anywhere. You think the information is wrong in the rumors? Have you ever read the EERs?

Thankfully they don't fly me anywhere. You think the information is wrong in the rumors? Have you ever read the EERs?

flying was a metaphor. pretty sure they just text.

no, I haven't. what am I missing?

but... I'm hoping most of the rumors are wrong cause if I'm working at an old missile site I'd just as soon not know it.

it took them two years to fire one of ours that got convicted for robbing a bank at lunchtime. I hear you get a hell of a fine for punching an admin...

they won't give anyone a less than satisfactory eval here but,.. they have other ways to make you miserable. quite good at it, considering how lame they are everything else.

Magnets?!?!?! ****ING MAGNETS?!?!?! I don't have good luck with those around here.

it's all they give us now, all shaped like bows for some reason I can't determine... they ruin the paint.

for you, we make a poster. I'm assuming you wouldn't want a bumper sticker.

I don't understand why the humans need to do things like that to cars...

it's all they give us now, all shaped like bows for some reason I can't determine... they ruin the paint.

for you, we make a poster. I'm assuming you wouldn't want a bumper sticker.

I don't understand why the humans need to do things like that to cars...

Nah. It was the fridge magnet that Max sent me back in 2006. I'm still waiting...

I won't put any of that crap on my car.

Nah. It was the fridge magnet that Max sent me back in 2006. I'm still waiting...

I won't put any of that crap on my car.

my fridge magnets are all my friends' kids or my sister's cats dressed up in whimsical outfits.

if i was really a cat i would go for a vein.

but... instead.... the poor abused kittehs on the fridge.

Actually I lived with them for six weeks (or was it eight months) when I moved down here. The cat only started to like me a week before I left, but I treat her like a dog. So far she knows how to heel and get hair on my clothes.

I only ever had dogs before I got these cats, so... I just treated them like puppies and that's how they act. I was told they would be less emotionally needy than dogs... this was unfortunately untrue.

I once lived with friends for six weeks that turned into ten years. their dog bit me but he did like me. he was funny that way.

• Upvote 1