Last to post in this thread wins

compressed work week, woo ****ing hoo... every other friday off or i'd ****ing go...

*does not express homicidal ideation*

never ever do that... grounds for a month's committal at the very least.

Same here.....except for every other Monday.

ok, can I just say... I was not talking to myself up there, a bunch of posts got deleted so... maybe delete my responses, dear mods, so I seem a little less weird.

yes, I know, but every little bit helps....

Edited by cindy

Mondays also a good choice, and it would end up with me earning 7.5 hours extra leave time whenever a holiday falls on a Monday... but I take the Fridays that give me the most four day weekends.

you civil service or they do this in other places?

Yeah, civil service.

When they started CWS, my option was Monday or Wednesday.

A lot of people had Friday already.

Wednesday was not going to be an option so I took Monday which worked out well when I was in a degree completion program.

Now, I kind of like it.

I couldn't live with it any other way anymore, two day weekends are way too short now.

did you get drl time?

annoyed the hell out of me when they negotiated it, but man, if I could trade another slice of my check for the extra days off now I'd do it in a heartbeat.

wish they'd let us do vrws, but... it would ultimately screw with my retirement so I guess it's for the best.

you civil service, too? what do y'all do, if it's not too personal?

I would ****ing kill for telework, and were all paperless, no reason I have to be there, and the second they change the laws someone in Asia will be doing my job... but they won't ever let us have that much joy from life.

we had to do Monday or Friday, but they added Wednesday recently. I couldn't deal with Wednesdays, I need some long stretches out of that place.

Check the Eagle Honors link in my signature. That is what I do.

Telework? I wish. I would take a pay cut just so I would not have to deal with the TN drivers. Not really, but I would give it serious consideration.

• Upvote 2

ah, cool.

i analyze disability.

ya, i skate on thin ice posting from work even with the ipad. used to do it right on the network, which kept me more efficient at work cause i didn't have to keep looking back, and to the left... and it was harder for the supervisor to to spot, but... everyone can read the network.

So what is JG_Ilk's disability?

I am on here once in a blue moon during a work day.....like a Friday when nothing is going on type of blue moon.

ethically prohibited from analyzing that, actually... and... really can't tell without the medical records. people... type differently than they really are.

i'm gonna guess an ICD-9 somewhere between 2950 and 3010 tho....

but that is not a professional opinion, just friendly like...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... pizza bagels, must be friday night.

Edited by cindy