Last to post in this thread wins

I was referencing an old quote, and it was sarcastic and referred to Charlie's bankerly dour demeanor and not his age.

and when it was first said he was younger than you are now.

my mom bought a plot for me when I was 33.

now that I know what they cost and my likely lifespan I'm more appreciative of the gesture.

Drink lots of fluids and next time...  stretch before you ovulate

There will be no next time for Starbucks coffee. 

Other than the ocassional beer and cereal milk, I drink nothing but water...I am taking Migraine tablets like Pez candy.

I usually just take generic aspirin, but I like the cherry flavored ones too.

aspirin is good medicine. cheap, more effective than Tylenol or ibuprofen, and a lot of health benefits.

"they" try to make us forget that.

the orange is kinda sucky tho.

medical disclaimer - do not take aspirin, Tylenol, or any NSAID with alcohol. bad things will happen.

Edited by cindy

they cause rebound headaches... try baby aspirin with some kind of caffeine.  unless you're talking about imitrex or fioricet.

I take for Excedrin Migraine for my normal migraines.  My head has hurt, but it is under control. 

I look at it as a body cleanse without having to stomach whatever substance you choose to ingest.

Cindy, excuse my rude behavior. How was your fast from electricity?

I believe my proper response is: You look great! Have you been working out?

you are never rude.

by my very odd standards.

it was Eskimo hell, thanks for asking :). I love whining about this.

went from 9-4 instead of 7-3, so i still got to set my alarm for 5 to get showered and coffeed and fill things with water and try to pump the heat up. and then to wait for it, gleaning false hope that the estimated time without power was a window, like cable installation appointments.

it was not. they were just late.

it was under 50 I think by noon... I spent most of the day under three layers of clothes, two blankets, and 28 lbs of cats...

by 2 the cats took to smacking the baseboard heaters trying make them work.

The Lord said let there be electricity at 4 and we all gave thanks and started cooking and heating and flushing again. huzzah.

it was a glorious day that finally cured my Alone in the Wilderness fantasies.

and how have you been?

Edited by cindy

I have a strong desire to feed humans in general. which is odd cause I don't like them hanging around.

I could make you soooooo fat. it's like an avocation.

Impossible.  People have been trying to fatten me up since birth.  The most they have gotten to is a slight paunch. In college trying to pack weight for football after every meal I would drink four glasses of chocolate milk.  I think 195 is the most I've ever weighed.  I'm around 180 now, but old age and my inability to find a game (football or basketball) down here will probably bloat me a bit.

Impossible.  People have been trying to fatten me up since birth.  The most they have gotten to is a slight paunch. In college trying to pack weight for football after every meal I would drink four glasses of chocolate milk.  I think 195 is the most I've ever weighed.  I'm around 180 now, but old age and my inability to find a game (football or basketball) down here will probably bloat me a bit.

a challenge...

my most effective larding technique has always been bread and baked goods, with massive quantities of pasta and potatoes for every meal.

I guarantee 30 lbs in 60 days.

the second 60 days, I guarantee 45.

because by then I know your weaknesses and have destroyed your metabolism.

mwahahahahahahaha...

*cough*

but I would never do anything so evil.

a challenge...

my most effective larding technique has always been bread and baked goods, with massive quantities of pasta and potatoes for every meal.

I guarantee 30 lbs in 60 days.

the second 60 days, I guarantee 45.

because by then I know your weaknesses and have destroyed your metabolism.

mwahahahahahahaha...

*cough*

but I would never do anything so evil.

I have no weakness.  I am an only child and my mother is an average eater.  3 people, 2 lbs of pasta every Sunday.  Growing up 2 Twinkies or Hostess cupcakes with breakfast and 2 as a bedtime snack.  Spumoni Gardens?  The slices are small, so I usually stop at 6 so that people don't know what I'm really like.  

No leftovers is my personal motto. I have toned it down since I got older, but not completely

that's because you went from house to house. and you were younger.

if windows 15 figures out a way for me to post actual food, you will be a butterball.

twinkles indeed.

you get two loaves of fresh bread and butter every morning before breakfast.

and Ido not cook less than a pound of anything per person.

what if they wake up hungry in the middle of the night?

.... ok, I have about 10 lbs of a lovely hunters stew still sitting in the fridge at home, the whole neighborhood got fed yesterday and I'm struggling with the impulse to leave early and cook again...

I live alone for ****s sake.

you might be the wicked temptress... um... tempter... here.

must distract myself with something shiny. and uncookable.

Edited by cindy