Last to post in this thread wins

I don't think a robot has the necessary skills, with the possible exception of vacuuming.

I do not know...I saw a special one night on HBO.

The end of the Earth will not be via war, it will be via social networking as less people eff.

The stupid have always been more prolific.

it why stupidity exists. intelligence is not that much of an evolutionary advantage, except when it gets someone like bill gates laid, who'd have no other opportunity.

that reminds me, I have to go buy cat food. bbl.

he's the only one of us here that isn't an evolutionary failure from what I can tell.

not that there's anything wrong with that.

Yeah...about that.

I have been chasing a phantom smell around my house for a week. It was not persistent. It would just appear out of nowhere like a fart.

With a new puppy, we figured she left a prize somewhere. Scrubbed the floors? Still there. Washed ever piece of linen or bedding? No luck. Moved all the furniture? Nope.

Come to realize a candle I was burning last week...and periodically since was the culprit.

I think I am from the shallow end of the gene pool.

Edited by PFSIKH

Yeah...about that.

I have been chasing a phantom smell around my house for a week. It was not persistent. It would just appear out of nowhere like a fart.

With a new puppy, we figured she left a prize somewhere. Scrubbed the floors? Still there. Washed ever piece of linen or bedding? No luck. Moved all the furniture? Nope.

Come to realize a candle I was burning last week...and periodically since was the culprit.

I think I am from the shallow end of the gene pool.

you are the gene pool. and i am nothing