Last to post in this thread wins

that's because you went from house to house. and you were younger.

if windows 15 figures out a way for me to post actual food, you will be a butterball.

twinkles indeed.

you get two loaves of fresh bread and butter every morning before breakfast.

and Ido not cook less than a pound of anything per person.

what if they wake up hungry in the middle of the night?

.... ok, I have about 10 lbs of a lovely hunters stew still sitting in the fridge at home, the whole neighborhood got fed yesterday and I'm struggling with the impulse to leave early and cook again...

I live alone for ****s sake.

you might be the wicked temptress... um... tempter... here.

must distract myself with something shiny. and uncookable.

Mmmm.  Bread and butter. You seem to see this as a threat.  I don't even see it as a challenge.  Just another stop on my way out to dinner.

Maybe we should try to get KH to visit.  I think he needs some fattening up after his Starbucks cleanse.

Mmmm.  Bread and butter. You seem to see this as a threat.  I don't even see it as a challenge.  Just another stop on my way out to dinner.

Maybe we should try to get KH to visit.  I think he needs some fattening up after his Starbucks cleanse.

Nooooooo.

I am trying to combat that as much as possible.

I weighed in the 182-185 range when I retired.

I was still in that range until these past holidays.

I eat.  I love to eat and would whore myself for certain cookies, but eat lightly at lunch to the point my co-workers probably think I am anti-social when I do not go out to eat with them..

Nooooooo.

I eat.  I love to eat and would whore myself for certain cookies, but eat lightly at lunch to the point my co-workers probably think I am anti-social when I do not go out to eat with them..

I remember your weak ass lunches!  I almost had the three meat colossus today, but I had a brisket sandwich on Wednesday.

Nooooooo.

which cookies?

wait.

Been waiting for years.  I've been hearing that since I was 12.  

I will probably blow up when I stop playing ball. My Dad is 69 and he rides his bike several miles a day and still plays some 3 on 3.  I have had him in some competitive runs within the last year. He played rough touch in the neighborhood leagues until his late 50's, at a fairly high level until he was 54.  Hopefully I will be able to keep my level up that long, but I also like to go to the gym and lift which is a little edge compared to Dad.

which cookies?

Sugar, Chocolate Chip, Snickerdoodle, Oatmeal Raisan or some combination.

Been waiting for years.  I've been hearing that since I was 12.  

I will probably blow up when I stop playing ball. My Dad is 69 and he rides his bike several miles a day and still plays some 3 on 3.  I have had him in some competitive runs within the last year. He played rough touch in the neighborhood leagues until his late 50's, at a fairly high level until he was 54.  Hopefully I will be able to keep my level up that long, but I also like to go to the gym and lift which is a little edge compared to Dad.

That is why I do not plan to stop. 

I wish I could run (2xherniated disks), but I go to the Y and do a little something (cardio and.or lifting) 5-6 days a week. 

Last year I started to golf and will look more into that...soon....especially with my schedule change.

I plan on fighting the affects of old age as long as possible.

I'm still too young for golf.  Football and basketball.  I'm not a huge softball player and that is hardly good exercise.  I had to cut down on my running because of my knees and back, but I may try some of those Mudder events or just run some 5Ks with my godkids.  Their father thinks they can take me, but I am skeptical.  Competition keeps us going..  

You are never too young or old for golf. I played in a Scramble at work last year..hadn't golfed in 20+ years.  Had a good time.  Figure I will go out and 'spoil a good walk'.  Seriously, with carts and not walking all that much, a 7am tee off, have not sweated that much since Iraq.

I ocassionally run. Now that my daughter is in XC and Track will probably do some fun 5Ks.  I have been looking into some local mudder events.  Look like fun.

You are never too young or old for golf. I played in a Scramble at work last year..hadn't golfed in 20+ years.  Had a good time.  Figure I will go out and 'spoil a good walk'.  Seriously, with carts and not walking all that much, a 7am tee off, have not sweated that much since Iraq.

I ocassionally run. Now that my daughter is in XC and Track will probably do some fun 5Ks.  I have been looking into some local mudder events.  Look like fun.

We should do one halfway.  Where are you now?  Roanoke close enough? 

What?  With your G7?  Anywhere is within reach.  ;)

I am screwed for this year because I am on the 2nd shift for the next 6 mos.  Unless it is near Nashville, like one last year, I will be going to work at 2pm on Saturday or Sunday.

What?  With your G7?  Anywhere is within reach.  ;)

I am screwed for this year because I am on the 2nd shift for the next 6 mos.  Unless it is near Nashville, like one last year, I will be going to work at 2pm on Saturday or Sunday.

Dude, believe it or not, I am driving the official car of JetNation.  A 2003 PT Cruiser turbo!  Took it from my Dad when I got back and still haven't gotten any of my cars going.  I might buy something new, but with how little I drive I may be going for one of my classics.

Dude, believe it or not, I am driving the official car of JetNation. A 2003 PT Cruiser turbo! Took it from my Dad when I got back and still haven't gotten any of my cars going. I might buy something new, but with how little I drive I may be going for one of my classics.

Have you got the crocs to go with it, Son of Jetman?

please elaborate.

do you do odd jobs around the property or you just charging for what everyone else gives away?

Hey, if they are willing to pay.  What is that saying....if you can do something well never do it for free.

Dude, believe it or not, I am driving the official car of JetNation.  A 2003 PT Cruiser turbo!  Took it from my Dad when I got back and still haven't gotten any of my cars going.  I might buy something new, but with how little I drive I may be going for one of my classics.

I do not think PT Cruiser and Turbo belong in the same sentence.

I had the misfortune of driving a Canary Yellow PT Cruiser for a 3 week TDY once.  I see your Dad is not exactly fighting it.

• Upvote 1