Last to post in this thread wins

I sleep like a champ.  My new problem is that I have discovered that I can't do cardio too many days in a row.  I can push through some mild knee pain to play basketball or football practice, but to run on a treadmill?  Ugh.

With my back, I am 95% eliptical exercise.  Maybe once or twice a week I will do some crossfit exercises to get the heart racing. 

ambien or...

your call

Never worked for me. 

I think I am at the point I really do not need much.  I am such a  creature of habit.  I crashed at 1am last night and went to the gym at 5ish.  Snoozed a little after showering, but I am not really tired now. 

With my back, I am 95% eliptical exercise.  Maybe once or twice a week I will do some crossfit exercises to get the heart racing. 

Never worked for me. 

I think I am at the point I really do not need much.  I am such a  creature of habit.  I crashed at 1am last night and went to the gym at 5ish.  Snoozed a little after showering, but I am not really tired now. 

I used the elliptical at the gym in Brooklyn, but I don't like the ones at my gym down here.  Most of the time I end up on the treadmill.  Hopefully I will get a ride in over the weekend. I guess maybe I will have to switch it up and use the elliptical in between days on the treadmill.

We have decent ones, but they get old quick though.  We have ones with tv monitors so it can keep your mind occupied.  However, that only works so much.  I try to get motivated to do crossfit, but their is only so much motivation at 445am.

... you'd be happier in the country.

we haz squirrels... so many squirrels...

and work to do.

imma have to bribe the neighbor to get plowing early this year. he'll do must anything for a box of cheap pink wine, and grazing rights, the dear thing.

It is true that I was never in better shape than when I spent the springtime killing squirrels.

there's a circus family of them in my ceiling trying to get into my bedroom.

I'm almost ready to shoot randomly but.. I really have no aim.

srsly, you don't know to take two steps back when volunteers are called for yet?

No, there was a thought process to it.

One, we had rotated through just about everyone.  My time was going to come up most likely sooner rather than later.  I would rather go early in the year ICW wife's work schedule (school).  My last three months would not be that bad for sleep and actually having a life.  Plus, we take vacation late in the year.

Two, my boss did not want me to be on it, but I needed to be so people can not say he is being unfair.

It all worked out.  My co-worker is leaving so I have two weeks left and then I am back on days.