Last to post in this thread wins

when we got furloughed with the last contract they let us use it as leave time and took the money out... still are taking the money out... of every check. so it never became a real staffing issue.

but the hiring freeze started years ago and they only promote to backfill supervisors, but not analysts or clerical. fired all the temps and started contracting out some low level med reviewers... we're down something like 20% staffing from two years ago. no way we can keep up with the work unless we stop doing some kinds of cases but that's gonna cost more than it saves for sure.

gah. blech.

Yep.  I managed to enjoy my snow day yesterday.  I did a little telework - my first time and a lot of sleeping.  That stuff sure makes it easy to doze off.  I also find it strange to have a snow day with no snow.  When I was a kid we needed a foot to have the schools closed.  The office was closed before it started and it never stuck.  

It must be nice.  I am mission essential.  I have to drag my happy ass to work.  My boss is cool and if the roads are bad enough, I could probably get out of it as contractors have to be there. Seeing it is TN, the roads will never be bad enough.  We do not even get the delays when the post issues them. 

Tele-Comuting?  WTF.  

• Upvote 1

Yeah. I'm not sure about that. It makes me feel like it should be festooned with ribbons and doilies.  Bedazzled.

no, it means you like it fancy and dress up way nicer than anyone I know.

sweet dreams, fancy cock and grim man.

Dress up way nicer?  Because I iron my shirts?

Oh, and are you talking about me and PFSIKH or my fancy cock and me?

and yes, the ironing, the suits, the shoes, the leather couch, the classical seduction music...

fancy cock

and yes, the ironing, the suits, the shoes, the leather couch, the classical seduction music...

fancy cock

What classical seduction music? 

I think the last three things I posted in "What are you listening to now?"  were Lester Bangs - Let it Blurt, Back Door Slam - Come Home and Franz Ferdinand - Walk Away.    I guess you mean Rachmaninoff? His second piano concerto never fails, but I try not to use it.  It's not even fair!  My leather couch is practically the only thing in the apartment, but when I am done it will be furnished like the apartment of a spy from 1961. Like Flint or Matt Helm.

What classical seduction music? 

I think the last three things I posted in "What are you listening to now?"  were Lester Bangs - Let it Blurt, Back Door Slam - Come Home and Franz Ferdinand - Walk Away.    I guess you mean Rachmaninoff? His second piano concerto never fails, but I try not to use it.  It's not even fair!  My leather couch is practically the only thing in the apartment, but when I am done it will be furnished like the apartment of a spy from 1961. Like Flint or Matt Helm.

you mentioned it in another thread.

forgetful fancy cock.

*provides carb free noms and a quiet place to nap*

Sleep is a crutch.  I am hoping to get 5 maybe 6 before going to gym tomorrow.  Vegging and then coming back to work tomorrow afternoon.  Winning!

but stand up, sedentary work kills you dead.

Yeah, well maybe my ass would not hurt as much.