Last to post in this thread wins

ah.  no.

i had a religious education beaten into me with sticks and stones.

i do not see new movies.

and by new i mean except for LotR and the harry potters... anything since 1993, pretty much.

damn good year for movies. 

ah.  no.

i had a religious education beaten into me with sticks and stones.

i do not see new movies.

and by new i mean except for LotR and the harry potters... anything since 1993, pretty much.

damn good year for movies. 

1993? What a strange choice. I can see quitting after 1994, but 1993?  There were plenty of reasons to go to the movies in 1994.  Pulp Fiction, Shawshank Redemption, Forest Gump, Lion King?  You didn't see any? 

1999 is my favorite movie year. Memento, Fight Club, Sixth Sense, The Mummy, Being John Malkovich, AMERICAN BEAUTY, Office Space, Eyes Wide Shut, Toy Story 2, South Park movie, Austin Powers sequel, The Matrix, Audition, Baby Geniuses, Big Daddy, Blair Witch, Boondock Saints, Bowfinger, Boys Don't Cry, Brokedown Palace, But I'm a Cheerleader, Deep Blue Sea, Dick, Dogma, Election, Fantasia 2000, Go. Held Up, Idle Hands, Mystery Men, American Pie, The Iron Giant, Jawbreaker....etc. 

1993? What a strange choice. I can see quitting after 1994, but 1993?  There were plenty of reasons to go to the movies in 1994.  Pulp Fiction, Shawshank Redemption, Forest Gump, Lion King?  You didn't see any? 

I saw all... I thought all were technically 93 but with DVDs who knows

sixth Sense suuuucked

, The Mummy, mmmm brendan

Being John Malkovich, good good

South Park movie, great

Austin Powers sequel, ok

The Matrix, horrifying

Blair Witch, So silly

, Dogma good good

, The Iron Giant, wonderful

DVDs

nite

Edited by cindy

1999 is my favorite movie year. Memento, Fight Club, Sixth Sense, The Mummy, Being John Malkovich, AMERICAN BEAUTY, Office Space, Eyes Wide Shut, Toy Story 2, South Park movie, Austin Powers sequel, The Matrix, Audition, Baby Geniuses, Big Daddy, Blair Witch, Boondock Saints, Bowfinger, Boys Don't Cry, Brokedown Palace, But I'm a Cheerleader, Deep Blue Sea, Dick, Dogma, Election, Fantasia 2000, Go. Held Up, Idle Hands, Mystery Men, American Pie, The Iron Giant, Jawbreaker....etc. 

It was a pretty good year.  Try to watch Fight Club, Office space and Dogma whenever I can.

oh, no, i spend teh moneys for teh DVD and all.

i just don't remember to watch them...

teh DVD is so 90s...get a blu ray.  they are dirt cheap now.

frogs are exodus

I love you, but you suck.  Sure, I got my books wrong.  Confusing the deluge with the plagues, but now we are stuck with another full page that makes me think of Frogs again!  Ray Milland and Sam Elliot are cool, but Joan Van Ark then leads me to Dallas and Knotts Landing and that is completely unecessary!