Last to post in this thread wins

My car is not a  substitute penis.  A girl made a crack like that in college psych class (same car by the way) when I parked outside class.  She said I was compensating.  I got up and told the professor that I was not and that I would prove it by "putting it on the table."  She did not call my bluff.

rethink this event.

No. I don't have to.  I'm serious. I will pull it out.  Not ashamed.  I may have the car because I am an immature narcissist, but not

because I have a small willy.

only men or women of independent means care about the size of your willy.

rethink this event, for realz.

I'm not sure why that formatted like a failing attempt at haiku in 4th grade

come, have a glass with me, forget the formatting, it's shabbas and teh wine is spensive.

so is teh car but only for my own enjoyment.

as evinced by its being ford. lol. sigh.

Edited by cindy

My car is not a  substitute penis.  A girl made a crack like that in college psych class (same car by the way) when I parked outside class.  She said I was compensating.  I got up and told the professor that I was not and that I would prove it by "putting it on the table."  She did not call my bluff.

I thought you drive a PT Cruiser?  LOL

• Upvote 1

What does this say of Dom?  He abuses a classic and drives arpound in a PT Cruiser.  Probably has racing stripes on his PT cruiser.

srsly... I drive my car, best I can afford and safest.

dont get the whole look at me I'm Sandra dee thing with classic crap.

tech gets better. I get better cars as I can.

don't cars go bad if you don't use them?

Yes.  For starters, the gas formulations now turn to something like turpentine.  Hoses go, cylinder bores rust. It's a pain. That's why I haven't started it - I have to go through it before I do and it wasn't worth it when I was only home a week at a time.

What does this say of Dom?  He abuses a classic and drives arpound in a PT Cruiser.  Probably has racing stripes on his PT cruiser.

No racing stripes, but it is inferno red.  The 'cuda has hockey stick stripes though.

srsly... I drive my car, best I can afford and safest.

dont get the whole look at me I'm Sandra dee thing with classic crap.

tech gets better. I get better cars as I can.

Eh. Yes and no.  Regs in the 70s and 80s made cars heavy pigs and they didn't make anything decent from '71 until probably the 90s. By then we'd had it 20 years.  I don't drive the car to get people to look at me.  I like it.  I could get a big Benz or Bimmer, but that wouldn't be what I like and it would be just to get people to look at me.  Not my thing.  It is kind of guy thing.  I like working on it and prefer the simplicity.  There is something to be said for having new cars - excellent a/c for one.  My car is more like having a motorcycle. I love having it, but it really isn't for every day.

Now, back to my fancy cock...

You can, but it much nicer when it is already integrated in the car.

I love it.  I do not listen to regular radio outsid eof when I am in the car wash.  Other than that, XM all the time.