HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

12 hours ago, SMC said:

MOD NOTE: There was a separate win opportunity for non-town to kill Doctor Manhattan and automatically win the game. That was thwarted and so, the path to endgame is a conventional mafia game where town has to eliminate all non-town players

btw this post just confirms that all the none town players had the chance to win by taking out JiF. Once that didn't happen it went back to a regular game where you have to be the majority to win. There is no mention of changing alignments. 

I don't buy Arsis' claim. Him trying to use the mod as some kind of confirmation is gross and being forthcoming with giving out a vest and confirming a townie was imo just a way to get town clout.

vote arsis

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

btw this post just confirms that all the none town players had the chance to win by taking out JiF. Once that didn't happen it went back to a regular game where you have to be the majority to win. There is no mention of changing alignments. 

I don't buy Arsis' claim. Him trying to use the mod as some kind of confirmation is gross and being forthcoming with giving out a vest and confirming a townie was imo just a way to get town clout.

vote arsis

I didn't mean it that way. I'm just saying that I've been up front the entire game. And that proof I was trying to get at wasn't that the mod announced it.

It was that I said it first so it's true. As in I said that my win condition died and then SMC said it in a mod announcement.

The sequence of events was what I was trying to point out. That I didn't make it up because I mentioned it first.

2 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I didn't mean it that way. I'm just saying that I've been up front the entire game. And that proof I was trying to get at wasn't that the mod announced it.

It was that I said it first so it's true. As in I said that my win condition died and then SMC said it in a mod announcement.

The sequence of events was what I was trying to point out. That I didn't make it up because I mentioned it first.

Did you claim your role?

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Fwiw I was about to hammer. For me, I’m voting Arsis today and Pac tomorrow if needed.

Ape is how JVILL died. 

how do you know it's ape and not something pac earned?

Also I don't mind skipping his claim cause I'm pretty locked on Arsis too. If by some chance we're wrong I think it's game over anyhow...

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

how do you know it's ape and not something pac earned?

Also I don't mind skipping his claim cause I'm pretty locked on Arsis too. If by some chance we're wrong I think it's game over anyhow...

Pac didn’t take credit. He’d take credit as bad guy bc not taking credit almost auto confirms Ape/Dice town

Just now, Nynaeve said:

ah **** it i'm too braindead.

vote arsis

I'm telling you that I'm town. Trieu industries joined the town when jif died. If you lynch me I lost my vest so I'll die and the game won't end because it's not me.

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

If pac has by some chance another day vig then we're toast

No it’d still be 2 v 1. If the games not over it’s Pac. 

if you, hats off, if Ape then how did JVILL die bc then Ape is 4th faction survivor Mirror. Which then that’s a dope role lol

Just now, HessStation said:

No it’d still be 2 v 1. If the games not over it’s Pac. 

if you, hats off, if Ape then how did JVILL die bc then Ape is 4th faction survivor Mirror. Which then that’s a dope role lol

I'm the doc. So fat chance lol

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

anyone with half a brain would know that with a game jacked up with players with shots there will be a doc 100% of the times.

You're a detective doc lol..  like I said congrats on schooling hess.