Instrumental music

stormshadow19

As suggested by a teacher of mine, I need to find some good instrumental music to listen to, while I do my art. Now, good people of JN, have you any suggestions? I'm not looking for classical or jazz, but if you have any that you'd consider good, I'd take a listen to it. I'm mostly looking for acoustic instrumental. Just to distract the left side of the brain so the right side can do art.

I was going to say Satriani until I saw you want acoustic. Geez, without jazz, you've got me stumped. I listen to jazz all the time around the house, you really should think about Miles, Coltrane, etc. JMO. Sorry I wasn't more help.

Jas,

I know this isn't accoustic, but if you get the chance, take a listen to Otmar Liebert. Sexy stuff.

Verde,

What isn't acoustic about Otmar Liebert?

It's exactly acoustic, I've never heard him play electric.

Along that line, Strunz and Farah are worth listening to if you like Flamenco style instrumental guitar. These guys can play.

Also Tommy Emmanual is maybe the most complete acoustic guitarist I've ever heard.

Verde,

What isn't acoustic about Otmar Liebert?

It's exactly acoustic, I've never heard him play electric.

Along that line, Strunz and Farah are worth listening to if you like Flamenco style instrumental guitar. These guys can play.

Also Tommy Emmanual is maybe the most complete acoustic guitarist I've ever heard.

I just dl'ed a bunch of the Strunz and Farah. That's some really great stuff!!

Archived