All Things Alcohol

20 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Bottle of Basel  Haden is delightful. 

Love me some Basil Hayden.  I tried a few new ones, under $100, really good.  Laws Rye.  Blackened (Metallica's) but my very favorite I've had lately... this sh*t is soooo smooth, it's 108 proof too....****s you up and you dont even know it!!!  Cool story too

BUY] Blue Note | 17 Year Old Barrel Proof | Tennessee Straight Bourbon  Whiskey at CaskCartel.com

• Post of the Week 1

32 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Love me some Basil Hayden.  I tried a few new ones, under $100, really good.  Laws Rye.  Blackened (Metallica's) but my very favorite I've had lately... this sh*t is soooo smooth, it's 108 proof too....****s you up and you dont even know it!!!  Cool story too

BUY] Blue Note | 17 Year Old Barrel Proof | Tennessee Straight Bourbon  Whiskey at CaskCartel.com

How tf you gonna be 108 proof and smooth?

I'm not sure if I buy this lol.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

How tf you gonna be 108 proof and smooth?

I'm not sure if I buy this lol.

It's smooth and delicious.  I didnt know the proof, my brother just poured my a glass, 3, 4 later, I'm like, I got a buzz, what proof is this?  My brother is a distributer, his collection is ridiculous, knows all about this sh*t, inside and out.  And when I visit, he knows I want to drink the good sh*t and of all the stuff he has, this is what he poured for me.  It's legit.

1 minute ago, JiFapono said:

It's smooth and delicious.  I didnt know the proof, my brother just poured my a glass, 3, 4 later, I'm like, I got a buzz, what proof is this?  My brother is a distributer, his collection is ridiculous, knows all about this sh*t, inside and out.  And when I visit, he knows I want to drink the good sh*t and of all the stuff he has, this is what he poured for me.  It's legit.

Under $100 huh? Ok if I see it I'll pick it up next time I'm out for liquor (which is like, maybe twice a year lol as much as I like alcohol I actually don't drink too much) but I make no promises. Especially since the bottle says it's a limited edition.

• 3 months later...

Oh and he said he might bring one of these home too.

Edit: It doesn't say on the bottle but it's called d'usse XO.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.96fbacfdf99060a160243f94262766d5.png

Apparently there are like 4 boxes of this stuff up there but he said it's expensive and everyone wants a bottle so he might not get one lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to report back, the Ciroc was alright. Nothing special really just a flavored vodka.

I mixed it with some OJ since it was kind of syrupy just on it's own.

Wouldn't really recommend unless it's already your thing or free.