Joe Douglas & A Shutdown Offense

JetsLife

Why Joe, why?

I loved you once with all my Jets heart - and we’re rolling in to 2020 with a questionable offense?

Why not build a shutdown offense this season and every season? 

What good does a NFL team do now without a shutdown offense? And a dope pass rush at that?

I thought you were a chosen one, to save us from evil. But you’ve recklessly scattered precious draft resources on Davis, Clark, Morgan, etc. when you could’ve gone all in like KC. Sure they’re top heavy offensively with the Edwards-Helaire selection. But if Mahomes stays healthy they’re blasting off yet again. 

Let’s go, Trevon Wesco!

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

25 minutes ago, JetsLife said:

Why Joe, why?

I loved you once with all my Jets heart - and we’re rolling in to 2020 with a questionable offense?

Why not build a shutdown offense this season and every season? 

What good does a NFL team do now without a shutdown offense? And a dope pass rush at that?

I thought you were a chosen one, to save us from evil. But you’ve recklessly scattered precious draft resources on Davis, Clark, Morgan, etc. when you could’ve gone all in like KC. Sure they’re top heavy offensively with the Edwards-Helaire selection. But if Mahomes stays healthy they’re blasting off yet again. 

Let’s go, Trevon Wesco!

I think you are a bit harsh and pessimist.  JD drafted Becton and focused on the Oline heavily.  We did slightly overpaid for Fant, but his main focus was the line. Give it a break and at least a few games before your conclusions! 

• Upvote 2