Thursday Night Win

TMAC

4 hours ago, The Crimson King said:

A win would be great

1. 0-16 teams are embarassingly notorius forever, I do not want to have to hear about it for the rest of my life
  2. This is the best chance for win this year
  3. Screw tanking, firing coaches, feeliing sorry, all that nonsense. This is a Jets game. I always want to see a win, always, there has not been an exception in the 56 seasons I have following them 

I would have no problem with an 0-16 season.  It would be helluva story when we're hoisting the Lombardi 3 years later.

d2f570ed7df33b191f9a595548309eff.jpg

• Haha 1

The fact that there is a large percentage of the fanbase that are openly rooting for their team to lose in embarrassing fashion to push the embarrassing owner to fire his even more embarrassing HC is proof positive that this franchise has broken through all of the previous "rock bottom" proclamations over the years and have truly hit rock bottom.  We deserve better than this garbage organization.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

The fact that there is a large percentage of the fanbase that are openly rooting for their team to lose in embarrassing fashion to push the embarrassing owner to fire his even more embarrassing HC is proof positive that this franchise has broken through all of the previous "rock bottom" proclamations over the years and have truly hit rock bottom.  We deserve better than this garbage organization.

Every time I think we hit rock bottom, it gets worse.

This is the worst its ever been, but the worst seems yet to come.

On the positive side of things....the night is darkest before the dawn, and I do think the 2021 offseason will start to turn the tide in a big way.  But maybe I'm just a pathetic sheep.

• Upvote 1