Maxman - please tell me today was the record for most posts ever

1 hour ago, Bleedin Green said:

How many posts would you really expect in such a scenario where every single word written for the hours that followed would be undoubtedly censored out?

If anything, the record of bans in a day would probably get shattered in that case.

If someone writes:  the jets suck

And Sperm Edwards writes:  (insert 4 pages of salary cap analysis here)

They both count as 1 post.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

The losing was inevitable with this Idzik/Maccagnan masterwork.  Never seen such bad luck with injuries.  Very little of it in Gase's control.

It's not that I love Gase; it's that I know whoever his replacement will be is going to suck as we're not in any position to upgrade.  Better to stick with the devil you know as they say.

SAR I

Torn ACL I get. Bad luck.

Pulled hammies 800 times. At some point it is on the coach and training staff.

• Upvote 2

On 12/20/2020 at 11:11 PM, TuscanyTile2 said:

That is a stunning level of incompetence.  Don't tell the Johnson Family who was in charge of this maneuver or they might hire him as our next HC.

Well it was the owner of a rival site. Guess technology wasn't his thing which is why he retired from the biz most likely.

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Here are the top 10 forum days of all time. If I looked up page views for the site it would closely align but there was a day when the Jets signed Michael Vick that stood out. I don't remember if that is one of the top days below, I don't think it was. But we had an article on the front page, and it blew up on Facebook. It got shared a crazy amount of times and everyone read the article. Not sure if the reaction was as divided in the forums as on Facebook but I don't think it was.

1. 6555 04/24/20

2. 5533 04/23/20

3. 5405 09/20/20

4. 5094 12/20/20

5. 5055 09/13/20

6. 4969 10/01/20

7. 4838 03/12/19

8. 4643 04/26/19

9. 4555 03/23/18

10. 4551 12/30/18

So basically the site has never been busier overall than the past year or two, and any news at all can be a record setter. 

Just now, Sperm Edwards said:

So basically the site has never been busier overall than the past year or two, and any news at all can be a record setter. 

Yes the pandemic was good for the site. People at home complaining about Adam Gase online. Great combo!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

The losing was inevitable with this Idzik/Maccagnan masterwork.  Never seen such bad luck with injuries.  Very little of it in Gase's control.

It's not that I love Gase; it's that I know whoever his replacement will be is going to suck as we're not in any position to upgrade.  Better to stick with the devil you know as they say.

SAR I

He’s 1-13 this year. Of course anyone is an upgrade. Stop pretending otherwise. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

SAR1’s over the top trolling is getting worse.

Don't bite just laugh.

Gase is almost gone. He will change his tune soon.

He praises the Johnson's above all else. That doesn't sound right, hey now lol.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

SAR1’s over the top trolling is getting worse.

Don't bite just laugh.

Without a doubt, SAR is a massive troll.  But IIRC, he was very much pro-Adam Gase going into last year (before Gase had even coached a single game).  So SAR certainly was a Gase fan at one point.  I'm not sure exactly where he turned it into trolling but it certainly is the case these days.

• Sympathy 1

17 hours ago, Maxman said:

This is great. I forgot the original part (why you were banned). This is all true. 

To recap this in Get Smart terms:

He fell for the old, invite the female poster to a better tailgate and then accidently give him full forum access when trying to ban him trick.  :)

I have the old screen prints, I should check them out and see if there is anything worth posting.

I had them all on photobucket (of course my account was always private, not like JI mole) and they charge for storage now.  And I haven’t checked that account for forever.

it was funny how bitter he was. In public he would act condescending and let it roll off like it didn’t bother him. But in the sanctuary of his “secure mod forum” lol we saw the real sooth. It was always “those a$$hole”. Also when he’d hire a new mod his catch phrase was “ban quickly and often” in their mod forum. Poor ham took that literally.

good times!! Too bad he’s not around now. Can you imagine how bitter he must be now? You had 300 users online Sunday lol and all this was done with no prestigious JN VIP section.

Merry Christmas Post Mizer! 

• Haha 2