Murder at Midnight Mafia Game Thread (Day 4) [Game Over; Town Wins!]

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

lol

last time you encouraged someone to keep walking into haymakers like this...

brett left the site forever

Not true. You and Drums  are simply mafia sparring. You personally attacked Bret and his  thighs of thunder. It was his wedding day for Christ sake! LOL 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

I wasn’t trying to ‘scare’ anyone. You keep talking about fear. Not me.

Im just here to draw out the psychoses. I’m the flame. Your insecurity is the moth.

I’ve never been more secure but please continue. I am curious to see how hard you will try to convince yourself that you are right... about anything. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Not true. You and Drums  are simply mafia sparring. You personally attacked Bret and his  thighs of thunder. It was his wedding day for Christ sake! LOL 

In fairness to the fuzzbucket. He was pear shaped 

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yeah this is nothing personally for me, just having fun playing a game talking some sh*t. My mafia spirit animal is Samuel L Jackson but outside of this hell hole of a game I am nice as ****. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Drums said:

15 years? Jesus kill me if I’m still here with you assholes by then

Haha .. you know what I still crack up nearly every day at variants of the same jokes we've been making for years

Probably makes me a moron but whatevs

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, CTM said:

Haha .. you know what I still crack up nearly every day at variants of the same jokes we've been making for years

Probably makes me a moron but whatevs

I really like this horrible disaster that is the mafia family here. And there’s like a family tree with history and sh*t. Also since I don’t post too much on the reg forum, I’ve gotten to know some you guys.. for better or worse. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Maybe CTM's gut was right?  Maybe they're teammates?

Not sure but I do expect there to be a team of some kind. Not sure if the noble and the others mentioned in the opening scene have anything to do with it but they would be connected, or if they’re just flavor.