Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Mogglez said:

All the Ways Glass Connects to Unbreakable and Split | Time

Now that is a welcome sight.

When we drafted Zuniga, I was surprised and intrigued.  I was surprised since we played a base 3-4 defense and he was a three-technique for a 4-3 defense.  I was intrigued because he was the last of the second tier pass rushers left on the board and it augured that Joe Douglas is going to stick to his tiers and not get skunked.  It also suggested a change in the coaching staff and defensive philosophy.   Both of which have proven to be the case.

Last year he got hurt early and that was the knock on him coming into the NFL, that he gets hurt.  Especially below the knees.  But Ourlads made clear that if he finds a role, watch out.  He is a dangerous man with true explosive quickness and is great at penetrating gaps.  Something that fits Saleh's philosophy perfectly.

I remain hopeful. 

And a shout out to Moggles for the tweets on today's OTAs.  It was a fun read.

LEON!  I always loved Leon Washington and loved his addition to the coaching staff.  He was one of the true gamers to wear the GREEN!

I love to see Wilson having success.  I also like to see him using his backs near the goal line.  

5 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Mims!

My thoughts exactly.  While we have added some wide receivers, Mims and Davis add size and power to the offense and we need one of them to step up in a big way if we are to take advantage of the entire playbook.

5 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Yikes (tweet was in regards to the backup quarterback situation)

As for backup QBs, I believe that the plan is to wait until training camp to see if a backup emerges from White and Morgan.  If they seize the job, so be it.  If they do not, then we will pickup the leftovers from final cuts.  There will be richer pickings at that time than there is now imo.

5 hours ago, Claymation said:

Isaiah Dunn is a threat to the draft picks and incumbent veterans.  I believe the Jets drafted the guys they wanted but that Dunn was on their list of wants but they just could not justify a fourth corner in the draft.  When he was available as an UDFA, the Jets pounced and we obviously like him given the signing bonus and the guaranteed money.

5 hours ago, Marshmello said:

It is nice to see the Jets rotating in the entire young secondary.   It is an all-out-war for starting jobs and roster spots.  The competition is so nice to see instead of the usual veterans and backups whose jobs are secured and who have had their chance in the show.

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

They should bring Mullens in and give him a chance to win the starting job. Anointing Wilson at this point is idiocy.

Hey - Zach WIlson - can't you see?  All you need to do is convince Tom Shane and you are in like Flynn.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1