Elijah Moore and AJ Brown training in Brooklyn playground

3 hours ago, Paradis said:

I think it's worth remembering for the draft nerds how the proverbial community tried to fade AJ Brown down the stretch before the draft... He was regarded as WR1 or whatever title you want to use - going into his last season, and then people started making up reasons to be concerned.

Shouldn't be a surprise to see him in top 5 conversations already going into his 3rd year

Someone on our draft forum just loved the ,as in adored him if I recall, kudos to who ever that was

• Upvote 1

On 6/30/2021 at 2:28 PM, IndianaJet said:

Pretty sure this is Arthur Somers park off of East New York Ave. and East 96th St. if any of you guys want to go work out with that crew.

I worked out with Lorenzo Neal once using the same weights as he was using. It was cool and he was super pumped (mostly leg stuff). It was neat until I tore a muscle in my neck and went to the hospital thinking I had just had a stroke. An unfortunately true story.

6 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

I love this...

This is the way you handle yourself as a PROFESSIONAL!!!

I was Born in Brooklyn and this the real deal. Love it!!

OK, green colored glasses and all that blah blah but I really believe we brought in just superior people and leaders  this offseason. I truly believe this will go down as the best Jets draft ever.  

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Someone on our draft forum just loved the ,as in adored him if I recall, kudos to who ever that was

I kind of recall Villain or someone being a huge fan. I gave him a Boldin comp and thought a lot of him/DK/Hollywood that year; all 3 deserved to go in the First... That was the "Hakeem Butler" draft, everyone thought was gonna be "WR1"... Really questioning life after that draft, watching two stiffs (N. Harry and JJAW) get selected before DK Metcalf

But really, when SF selected Hurd the pick before us, my world was shattered and i've never been the same. 

• Upvote 2