"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

13 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

youve played with me enuff you should be used to my weird dice logic. And theres nothing wrong with my logic. 

And biting on the Ape train? Dude I gave you a GFY vote in response to something you said. I just left it there because you had given me no reason to NOT vote you. To me you were all talk/self aggrandizing and no substance. You now have substance. you still talk crap but you have substance now. 

Im sure you will be even more annoying now.

You just called your logic weird. Then said there’s nothing wrong with it.

You’ll understand if all I can do is laugh at your attempts to insult.

• Upvote 1

everybody else says its weird   i dont think it is  shrug.  I do acknowledge that i tend to look at things from a different angle to most people   i get used for precisely that at work lol

and if i was going to really try and insult you that isnt how id do it.   

2 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

everybody else says its weird   i dont think it is  shrug.  I do acknowledge that i tend to look at things from a different angle to most people   i get used for precisely that at work lol

Vine Ok GIF

2 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Anywho.  I'm 2 for 2 because that's what I do.  Had 1 slip up, I blame Nolder but I'm back to straight fire.

Lets see what the night brings but Dice not wanting to figure out Crusher and 80 is major ping and will be getting my vote tomorrow if alive.

Nyn also refusing to vote anyone other than Ape and JC was also concerning during my reread. 

source.gif.84a3d2c28cf15246e196e10e4aaf2946.gif

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

Heh

9 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Yea, town doesn't need power roles if we're both on fire like this... Jordan / Pippen. 

You can pretend you're 23. We all know the truth of the matter.

I'm not sure we're graceful enough for this reference. I feel like we're more like Bird and McHale.  Clearly I'm Bird with my jumper and you'd be McHale with your blunt force trauma style.  I'm knocking down long range buckets while I let everyone know about it and you clothes line any mofo that gets to the lane and let them know about it.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

youve played with me enuff you should be used to my weird dice logic. And theres nothing wrong with my logic. 

And biting on the Ape train? Dude I gave you a GFY vote in response to something you said. I just left it there because you had given me no reason to NOT vote you. To me you were all talk/self aggrandizing and no substance. You now have substance. you still talk crap but you have substance now. 

Meh, weird logic isnt uncommon around here.  Between Gsexy, Spoot and 80, we've seen our fair share of wtf's in this game alone, let alone all the games we have to figure out wtf they're talking about.  That said, your logic wasnt just weird, it was stupid and I dont think you're stupid and non of your reasoning why makes any sense whatsoever.

42 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I'm not sure we're graceful enough for this reference. I feel like we're more like Bird and McHale.  Clearly I'm Bird with my jumper and you'd be McHale with your blunt force trauma style.  I'm knocking down long range buckets while I let everyone know about it and you clothes line any mofo that gets to the lane and let them know about it.

You  guys have an unlynchabke villain. Need the Chief!

D5CCE7C7-AD34-4450-81BB-8B975257724E.jpeg

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

Weird? I thought it was a cool Daddy Australian thing. 

11 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Dicelogic makes more sense than nolderlogic, fwiw. But yeah I expect at least one stubborn push based on something that makes zero sense to me but I could sort of see what he means.

Nah, gotta disagree.  There is literally zero logic behind, "letting the night figure it out", zero.  Unless he knows more then the rest of us, its hazardous, to say the least.  Nolders had merit because while misplaced, it was a general principle type thing regarding a VT reveal.   A little bit different then just letting both the reveal and counter hang out like it's not big deal.  It's screams, agenda.

9 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

And you're seemingly going out of your way to defend Dice this game and really, nothing he's done rewards a defense. 

It's cause I think he's town. I explained why. I understand it's not based on something that would seem solid to you but just like you have the knowledge and instincts with players like Crusher you've played with for ages, it's the same with me and dice. I wouldn't be sticking my neck out for him if I didnt feel strongly about it. 

His rationale is not something I'd go with myself but I dont think it's inherently scummy. One of the two was lying. The one who wasnt might have gotten targeted for a nk if scum has the balls to go there and risk getting blocked by protection. Ie it could have been self resolving in theory.

I can stand here and say what I would have done at eod till I go blue, but I wasnt around and it's pretty meaningless after the fact. But I prolly wouldnt have opted to do what dice suggested.

25 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Nah, gotta disagree.  There is literally zero logic behind, "letting the night figure it out", zero.  Unless he knows more then the rest of us, its hazardous, to say the least.  Nolders had merit because while misplaced, it was a general principle type thing regarding a VT reveal.   A little bit different then just letting both the reveal and counter hang out like it's not big deal.  It's screams, agenda.

Actually we will see the logic behind it because I’m pretty positive at least one of myself or 80 won’t be here in the A.M. Of we both are? Then God help us all!

On a personal note I started off having a lot of fun in the game but now I feel kinda drained from it. I hope that with the weekend coming up it'll help with the energy levels. So if I feel kinda flat, that's why..

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

I mean, if we’re going that route - the use a Knicks reference. I’m Oakley, you’re Starks. ????

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

It's cause I think he's town. I explained why. I understand it's not based on something that would seem solid to you but just like you have the knowledge and instincts with players like Crusher you've played with for ages, it's the same with me and dice. I wouldn't be sticking my neck out for him if I didnt feel strongly about it. 

His rationale is not something I'd go with myself but I dont think it's inherently scummy. One of the two was lying. The one who wasnt might have gotten targeted for a nk if scum has the balls to go there and risk getting blocked by protection. Ie it could have been self resolving in theory.

I can stand here and say what I would have done at eod till I go blue, but I wasnt around and it's pretty meaningless after the fact. But I prolly wouldnt have opted to do what dice suggested.

Fair enough.  I disagree wholeheartedly with "self resolving" - very hazardous line of thinking.  Unless you know what's going to happen tonight, if there was a blood bath and we just randomly killed a townie because we wanted to "let the night work it out", that could be a disaster.  Or worse, we run up a power role or worse case scenario, we run up a protection role and now we're ****ed.  Altogether extremely careless.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Actually we will see the logic behind it because I’m pretty positive at least one of myself or 80 won’t be here in the A.M. Of we both are? Then God help us all!

We'll see about that ?

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Not really.  We got what needed.  80 is Homelander.  

There are other ramifications of avoiding you guys, like I explained above.  There really wasnt a logical reason to let it play out into the night.

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

On a personal note I started off having a lot of fun in the game but now I feel kinda drained from it. I hope that with the weekend coming up it'll help with the energy levels. So if I feel kinda flat, that's why..

Get rest. You seem like something beyond the game is bothering you. No biggie - come back fresh and ready to be shat upon. ?♥️

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, JiFapono said:

Not really.  We got what needed.  80 is Homelander.  

There are other ramifications of avoiding you guys, like I explained above.  There really wasnt a logical reason to let it play out into the night.

If there was, then you definitely shouldnt have revealed.  

Just now, JiFapono said:

Fair enough.  I disagree wholeheartedly with "self resolving" - very hazardous line of thinking.  Unless you know what's going to happen tonight, if there was a blood bath and we just randomly killed a townie because we wanted to "let the night work it out", that could be a disaster.  Or worse, we run up a power role or worse case scenario, we run up a protection role and now we're ****ed.  Altogether extremely careless.

I dont disagree with any point here

Also I think it's important to make the call to see where everyone lands on the matter... even if it ends with a mistake.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Get rest. You seem like something beyond the game is bothering you. No biggie - come back fresh and ready to be shat upon. ?♥️

You've been extra obnoxious this game and I dont really care for it.