Tailgate?

rldev

for real, the fans should do everything possible, even a small act, to bring shame to the coaches, Douglas and Johnson, every fan should do everything possible to not go to games, buy merchandise or watch their media

I mean honestly, every single fan should abandon, stop following the Jets in social media...that is the very least fans should do

• Post of the Week 1

9 minutes ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

for real, the fans should do everything possible, even a small act, to bring shame to the coaches, Douglas and Johnson, every fan should do everything possible to not go to games, buy merchandise or watch their media

I mean honestly, every single fan should abandon, stop following the Jets in social media...that is the very least fans should do

Yep that stadium should be echoing with **** Joe Douglas, **** Saleh and sell the team chants from whatever Jets fans are there 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Jojo's jets said:

Absolutely! That stadium should be empty this Sunday. The only fans that should be there are Bengals fans. It's a total disgrace as of now.

I agree but that is a shame that this team makes us feel that way. Been to games on or around halloween and they are typically a blast especially with some of the fans that show up. This sunday is supposed to be a nice day and would have been a great game to be at. Thank you Jets for taking the simple pleasures away from us. Can't even enjoy a simple home game. 

Tailgate Joe had an impressive setup and spread which seems like a good deal. Not sure if he's still doing it.

I think that those who have tickets should just kick up the tailgate to another level. Find your inner chef. Buy that better beer.

Please, park in one spot.

Other than that, my advice would be to enjoy the beautiful thing that is spending time with friends outside talking sports and all kinds of nonsense with some drinks and good grub. And then I really have no comment on the game. Elijah Moore looks like a potential playmaker. Corey Davis seems legit. Michael Carter the RB looks really good. Other than that....yikes.

Root for the laundry, those players, for nice weather, and good food and company before and after the game!