JD Felt the Heat

kevinc855

26 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

A win tonight and the JD, Saleh, lafluer haters will be back in hiding.  What a great night it will be if we can get to celebrate together on this board about the absolute stud we have in Joe Douglas.  Stay tuned!

I was and still am very optimistic about this season and the vision and plan JD and Company have even with some mistakes that have been made but Until the “Mandate “ has been met no matter how much improvement is shown by this team we will still hear about how this new regime is terrible Even  if the “ Mandate “ is met will then hear about easier schedule and how we didn’t play any talented QBs and blah blah blah so don’t bet on the haters going into hiding . Just need to see continued improvement from JD & Co

On 11/2/2021 at 9:45 PM, Skeptable said:

Enough... Jesus between you and munch bag why does everything have to be so annoyingly negative... Your misery is well known and you hate JD and think everything he does is garbage... We get it... We don't need 15 threads about it and you and munchie derailing all the other threads to bash him... 

Is he perfect... No... Is he doing better then the last 2... Yes... Is he getting better... It seems like it... Maybe he just isn't going to make desperate trades just because... Maybe he has values and sticks to them... Wtf

The Jets just beat the team with the best record in the AFC  and still all you do is bitch... Wtf. 

13 hours ago, Skeptable said:

Stick to football nobody wants to hear you bitch about other posters

• WTF? 1

21 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Not to be factious, but you're saying it was JD's plan to field awful teams and lose?   If that was truly the plan, then I 100% don't agree that is the way to do it.

It was his plan to do a true rebuild through the draft. It takes years for that to come to fruition. 

5 minutes ago, Wit said:

It was his plan to do a true rebuild through the draft. It takes years for that to come to fruition. 

This was my objection.   So as fans, we are expected to accept losing for "years" in the hope that JD's plan comes to fruition?  I just don't see that as a viable philosophy, especially if after those years nothing really changes.    It appears to ask the fanbase to see losing in a positive light.   That's a tough sell for fans of this team, which has a history of very few winning seasons.

• Thumb Down 1

7 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

This was my objection.   So as fans, we are expected to accept losing for "years" in the hope that JD's plan comes to fruition?  I just don't see that as a viable philosophy, especially if after those years nothing really changes.    It appears to ask the fanbase to see losing in a positive light.   That's a tough sell for fans of this team, which has a history of very few winning seasons.

Hey, I can’t argue over the plan being viable or not. If it works awesome, if it doesn’t, BURN IT DOWN. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

In this case, your beef is more with the Johnsons, and not JD. And I get it.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Wit said:

Hey, I can’t argue over the plan being viable or not. If it works awesome, if it doesn’t, BURN IT DOWN. 

Yeah, I'm just commenting generally.  Not directed at you at all, Wit.  And I want JD's plan to work.  But at least for me as an older fan, it's a tough sell.

23 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

In this case, your beef is more with the Johnsons, and not JD. And I get it.

Oh, I have plenty of animosity for the Johnsons (and Hess for that matter).  lol

• Upvote 2

On 11/2/2021 at 9:15 PM, doitny said:

the media was giving them a pass this year until the NE game. then a bunch of bad media happened fast. and its never good for a bunch of reporters to wait for your boss to get out of a meeting with his peers to ask him about the job your doing.

Yeahh.. Remember last year "Save Lawrence from the Jets" media? Do you think he cares about that stuff? Lmaooo