Where does this rank among "least satisfying wins in Jets' history"?

Even a "bad" orgasm is better than no orgasm at all. The worst one I ever had was right on the money.  That's my metaphor, stolen from Woody Allen.

But seriously, this was my 16th least satisfying Jets win. I have a list, somewhere.  Yet, all those wins were way better than any of the losses...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

It entertains me to see these types of responses is why.

Problem is you dont get that few if any agree with you and your idea of entertainment .  But you knew that, its what a trolling thread is meant to do.

Theres at least three threads whining about a win.  From people who I would bet if you asked leading into the game would have picked the Texans to win

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

We've been doing a complete rebuild for 5 years now.  And the tank was for a QB.  If the QB we tanked for is no good then we're still in the abyss.

JD isn't responsible for Mike Maccagnan ruining this franchise. Year two of the rebuild. I don't know what you can call what Macc did, but it certainly wasn't a rebuild. That is how bad Mike Maccagnan  was.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

JD isn't responsible for Mike Maccagnan ruining this franchise. Year two of the rebuild. I don't know what you can call what Macc did, but it certainly wasn't a rebuild. That is how bad Mike Maccagnan  was.

The 2020 draft may as well be stacking shelves right now, our #2 overall pick looks like he’s sniffing a fear toxin before the game and these guys are still talking about Mike Maccagnan.?

14 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

The 2020 draft may as well be stacking shelves right now, our #2 overall pick looks like he’s sniffing a fear toxin before the game and these guys are still talking about Mike Maccagnan.?

Yes. I will talk about Mike Maccagnan until the last of his stench is gone.