Official JN 2006 7rd Mock Draft {Selections Only}

Smizzy

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The New York Jets select:

Chris Chester - center, oklahoma

302538.jpg

6'3 303lbs. Ran a 4.88 at the combines. Former tight end, can play guard.

Awarded the Bob Kalsus award, honoring bravery, integrity and hard work.

Ran the best 40 time, cone drill, broad jump, vertical jump and 4th best with 27 bench reps at his position.

Patriots are OTC

To keep moving with our one hour time frame New England selects Kevin Simon LB Tennessee

G J & Ham with Denver is now OTC

Wait a minute. I private messaged Smizzy with my picks. Is it ok if I make my pick here quickly.

Wait a minute. I private messaged Smizzy with my picks. Is it ok if I make my pick here quickly.

YJF will make his own pick as he forwarded his pick beforehand- I am wiping out the pick I made for NE

Is there a time limit in this round or are things more relaxed?

I'll be lurking around until my turn.

I will give Ham until 3 to get here then I will make the pick- because i know he lives for this I am being nice

If there is a time limit, I'll submit a "tentative" pick for G J & Ham -- Tony Scheffler, Western Michigan....

Denver is down to only Stephen Alexander at TE and a few no-names....Scheffler is 6' 5", 256 pounds and ran a fancy 4.54 40 at the Combine....

Again, if GJ & Ham wants to change the pick, he's earned enough respect to do so -- I just wanted make sure he gets a solid pick, that fits a true need...

Scheffler could, actually go as high as round 2 -- likely 3.

If there is a time limit, I'll submit a "tentative" pick for G J & Ham -- Tony Scheffler, Western Michigan....

Denver is down to only Stephen Alexander at TE and a few no-names....Scheffler is 6' 5", 256 pounds and ran a fancy 4.54 40 at the Combine....

Again, if GJ & Ham wants to change the pick, he's earned enough respect to do so -- I just wanted make sure he gets a solid pick, that fits a true need...

Scheffler could, actually go as high as round 2 -- likely 3.

Thanks R44- we will take this pending Ham's approval and MiamiJet you are OTC for Chicago

I was having a tough time picking between Kevin Booth of Cornell and Paul McQuistan of Weber State.

I was leaning a slight bit towards McQuistan, but Jetlag took Boothe -- best Ivy League prospect?

The New York Giants pick OT Paul McQuistan of Weber State

Jax is next! :Typotux:

Jetlag, check your private messages :Typotux:

I'll make this pick, but JeJ can change it -- Antoine Bethea, DB, Howard University....

Great Combine showing -- speed and agility ..... and Jax Pres James Harris likes the players from the MEAC and SWAC....

Plus Jax needs depth help.....

GJ & Ham is next :box:

Denver Broncos Select

OLB/SS Jon Alston, Stanford

6' 1"/225/4.4

Yes you read that right, runs a 4.4 forty ;)

=====

PS. Can the man who edits the board please list Jason Allen as a FS

Just wanna make sure the distinction is drawn .. with Allen I drafted a FS and with Alston I'm drafting an OLB/SS .. he'll probably add some bulk and remain at OLB, but with his 4.4 Speed SS is an alternative I'd consider

Thanks

Archived