Where does this Bills playoff loss rank in terms of all-time Brutality?

slimjasi

10 hours ago, JetBlue said:

fair point but if they squib kick it, they run the risk of it not going very far or picked up and run back,  giving the Chiefs less distance to travel to kick the field goal.  Tough call to be honest but I see your point

Nah, you just need to kick it around the 10 yard line and it takes time off the clock and the Chiefs still only have it around the 25 with under 10 seconds left. Huge mistake that I think cost them the game.

• Upvote 1

Just now, More Cowbell said:

So you think it would have been smart to cover the middle of fhe field and let Hill run deep single covered?

??? You wouldn’t HAVE to single cover Hill. There are 11 defenders on the field. 

you are acting like teams routinely let the other team get into FG range with 13 seconds left. 

you are just wrong, lol. It’s funny 

4 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

??? You wouldn’t HAVE to single cover Hill. There are 11 defenders on the field. 

you are acting like teams routinely let the other team get into FG range with 13 seconds left. 

you are just wrong, lol. It’s funny 

Actually the screw up wasn't  the Kelce pass, it was the one to Hill that went for 19 yards. That put them nearly at mid field. After that getting into FG range wasn't  a pipe dream. Had the Bills squib kicked, they probably are still playing next week. That was the real screw up. 

It will be interesting to see if BUF can recover from this loss.  Football is very volatile
in terms of turnover in the staff, roster, front office and injuries.  So a future season of
success is never promised, then you add in the fact that the "best" defense in the league 
couldn't keep KC from scoring in 13 seconds.  And you have a very up in the air 2022 season
for BUF

This was as brutal a loss a fan can suffer. I thought the Jets 1986 loss to Cleveland in 2OT (blowing 10pt lead with 3+ minutes to go) was the most brutal loss in Divisional Playoff history.

But yesterday tops it.  And it's compounded by the fact they would have been odds on favorites to win it all w/ just Cincy and LA or SF to beat to win the Super Bowl. If the Chiefs win it all - this loss will only hurt more.

Honestly, I'd rather have the Jets go 5-12 then lose a playoff game like this.