Watson willing to waive no trade clause for the Browns

Maxman

35 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Because it sucks man.  It f*cking sucks that you have people like Josina Anderson, Schefter, Ryan Clark, the NFL media lapdogs, fans of the NFL, etc. celebrating this story, talking about how “Wild”, “Exciting”, or “Crazy” this trade and contract is.  The vast majority of reporting or reaction to this has been about Watson's talent, payday, the Browns, how it changes things in the AFC, “Where is Baker going now?”, and sh*t along those lines.  I saw ONE little blurb from the NFL investigation team saying “Oh yes, by the way, we’re still investigating Mr. Watson”, and I had to find it through the NFL PR Twitter account that no one gives a sh*t about.  NO ONE seems to really give one iota of a f*ck about the 22 people woman who, more likely than not, had their lives ruined by this animalistic, piece of sh*t predator, because he throws a football really well, and it f*cking sucks.  But hey, those of that ilk will gladly turn around at every other opportunity to lecture me about which injustices I should, apparently, care about.  They’re just very selective in what events are worth being upset about because of certain optics and underlying personal benefits.

What if every bit of information you know about this case came from the Buzbee camp and literally all of the people who have access to information beyond what is publicly available have immediately hand-waved this case? 

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Fwiw, we should at least say that, even though it doesn't look good, Deshaun is innocent until proven guilty.  Everyone deserves at least that much.  I'm not trying to defend him, btw, but we have seen false accusations in the past.  

Oh, yer in for it.  Rational thought has no place in this discussion.

• Haha 1

The 22 active civil suits allege Watson forced two women to perform oral sex, ejaculated on three women and in front of three others, groped four women and kissed another woman unprompted upon arrival for a massage appointment. Eighteen of the 22 active suits accuse Watson of inappropriately touching women with his penis during massage therapy sessions.

@DirtyJersey

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Bullsh*t.

You, and people like you, are part of the problem.

I am part of no problem.  I have been doing the Bauer thing for decades now.  When i hook up with a broad from the internet, for fun, pay or barter, i get every thing she is into via email or text, so there is no issue of consent.

1 minute ago, David Harris said:

The 22 active civil suits allege Watson forced two women to perform oral sex, ejaculated on three women and in front of three others, groped four women and kissed another woman unprompted upon arrival for a massage appointment. Eighteen of the 22 active suits accuse Watson of inappropriately touching women with his penis during massage therapy sessions.

Did they accept tips above the price agreed upon prior to the session?  If they took the money, then they were already compensated and there is no need for any settlements.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DirtyJersey said:

I am part of no problem.  I have been doing the Bauer thing for decades now.  When i hook up with a broad from the internet, for fun, pay or barter, i get every thing she is into via email or text, so there is no issue of consent.

You’re absolutely part of the problem.

Not surprising at all that, with an outlook like this, you have to pay for that sort of thing off of the internet.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1