P Matt Araiza Released by Bills (8/27) after being accused of rape with an underage girl

8 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Did he not engage in sexual behavior with her? This quote says it happened before the alleged gang rape and makes it sound not in dispute.  Children can’t consent to have sex with adults.  18 is the age of consent in Cali.  

You should probably reread what I wrote....they have multiple witnesses including her friends who she went to the party with that she told people she was 18.  This guy was gone before she had sex with three other guys that was taped and the DA and detectives say there's no evidence it was against her will after viewing the tape. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, undertow said:

You should probably reread what I wrote....they have multiple witnesses including her friends who she went to the party with that she told people she was 18.  This guy was gone before she had sex with three other guys that was taped and the DA and detectives say there's no evidence was against her will aftr viewing the tape. 

It doesn’t matter.  If she was underage it’s a crime to have sex with her.  It doesn’t matter what she says her age is.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

Just now, Hal N of Provo said:

It doesn’t matter.  If she was underage it’s a crime to have sex with her.  It doesn’t matter what she says her age is.  

This is what prosecutors told Chicago area high school students when I was a kid.  

They were in Illinois and they were telling us be careful because it’s illegal and that they can and did prosecute when it came up.  

• Haha 1

Just now, undertow said:

I think I'll just trust the prosecutors and detectives who spent 10 months investigating and know the law and released a 200 page report clearing the guy but you do you I guess.

Have you followed Baylor or U of Utah investigation reports?  

Their title and responsibility DOES NOT make their claim instantly credible to me.

• Post of the Week 1

10 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Have you followed Baylor or U of Utah investigation reports?  

Their title and responsibility DOES NOT make their claim instantly credible to me.

22 yr old guy has sex with 17 yr old girl who said she was 18 what exactly do you want to happen?

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, undertow said:

22 yr old guy has sex with 17 yr old girl who said she was 18 what exactly do you want to happen?

I don’t want to see a pity party for the guy treating it like the Duke Lacrosse case.  

You can’t have statutory rape if verbally saying age is all it takes to get off.

I’d like to see a plea to a misdemeanor with 40 hours community service and an admission of guilt.  Classes.  No sex offender registration.  And if he doesn’t take the deal go big and prosecute for felonies and sex offender registrations.

What message does this high profile case send?

And if the above happened I’d like to see the kid get a chance to play in the NFL after missing a season like he just did. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hal N of Provo said:

I don’t want to see a pity party for the guy treating it like the Duke Lacrosse case.  

You can’t have statutory rape if verbally saying age is all it takes to get off.

I’d like to see a plea to a misdemeanor with 40 hours community service and an admission of guilt.  Classes.  No sex offender registration.  And if he doesn’t take the deal go big and prosecute for felonies and sex offender registrations.

What message does this high profile case send?

Bro you are unhinged. lol  Have a good night.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1