P Matt Araiza Released by Bills (8/27) after being accused of rape with an underage girl

There are people who want to convict Araiza before trial though.  When that's brought up, we get arguments like "but he's a dirtbag anyway".  But how many people on here who think Araiza is "a dirtbag that should be banished from the NFL" but, yet, were upset when the Jets didn't get Tyreek Hill. 
Crime was heinous if true. Violence .. grotesque violence against a high school kid. Wake up.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I'm pointing out the hypocrisy.  Tyreek Hill is an absolute scvmbag too, yet there were many people on this forum who badly wanted the Jets to acquire him. 

Hill is a scumbag and I'm glad we did not get him but his case is way different than this disgrace who got a young girl drunk and raped her for over an hour with his so called friends.

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

There are people who want to convict Araiza before trial though.  When that's brought up, we get arguments like "but he's a dirtbag anyway".  But how many people on here who think Araiza is "a dirtbag that should be banished from the NFL" but, yet, were upset when the Jets didn't get Tyreek Hill. 

Bottom line is he did it or he didn't. If he did do it I'm not sure how much the details matter to me he should get the maximum and his NFL career should be over. So many of these sex offenders are repeat offenders and that's why they go on a list because you can at the very least be aware these animals are in your area to protect your family, friends, neighbors ....

32 minutes ago, PorP said:

What's the point of this post... just pointing out hill is trash?

In today's society many people defend/excuse one person by pointing out that a person hasn't equally condemned every instance of wrong doing in the world at any point in time, inferring that they must have a motive, and so somehow that excuses ones behavior (context is often conveniently overlooked as well). Hill being scum doesn't excuse other people from acting as such.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Embrace the Suck said:

In today's society many people defend/excuse one person by pointing out that a person hasn't equally condemned every instance of wrong doing in the world at any point in time, inferring that they must have a motive, and so somehow that excuses ones behavior (context is often conveniently overlooked as well). 

Ya,  that's what I was getting ready to buck against.... but thankfully asked the question first and @TuscanyTile2 had a pretty good response lol

5 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

In today's society many people defend/excuse one person by pointing out that a person hasn't equally condemned every instance of wrong doing in the world at any point in time, inferring that they must have a motive, and so somehow that excuses ones behavior (context is often conveniently overlooked as well). Hill being scum doesn't excuse other people from acting as such. Having not heard about Hill being scum until a moment ago doesn't mean my opinion of scum is less valid though I think that was the point of the other guy's post.

I wasn't defending Araiza.  I was pointing out the hypocrisy of people who condemn Araiza yet wanted the Jets to acquire Tyreek Hill.  

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I wasn't defending Araiza.  I was pointing out the hypocrisy of people who condemn Araiza yet wanted the Jets to acquire Tyreek Hill.  

The White Knights forget about Duke Lacrosse and/or act like it was a one-off. WAIT TO SEE THE FACTS, JACKASSES. It's like we didn't just do the whole Amber Turd thing. FFS, people. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

18 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

That's fair. I misread your statement as well as the player. I thought about a Saints player for some reason. Yeah, people are funny like that. A video showing him beating on a defenseless person, or was that another player, and people forgot about it conveniently. I was probably thinking about a post yesterday that referred to people trashing Watson, but not Araiza as much.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Yes it needs to be said.  And why is that "dying on a hill"?  The people dying on a hill are the ones who wanted Hill.

At worst he drugged and forcibly gang rapped a child. 

At best he predatorily got a child drunk and had questionably rough group sex with someone too drunk and young to legally give consent.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

34 minutes ago, Jet9 said:

The White Knights forget about Duke Lacrosse and/or act like it was a one-off. WAIT TO SEE THE FACTS, JACKASSES. It's like we didn't just do the whole Amber Turd thing. FFS, people. 

I'd suggest reading through the material that exists. The question isn't whether he's a scumbag.. it's a question of whether he's just a scumbag or something worse. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

I'd suggest reading through the material that exists. The question isn't whether he's a scumbag.. it's a question of whether he's just a scumbag or something worse. 

It's an accusation. Why is this lost on you? You know Internet points aren't a thing, right? You don't get kudos for crossing your arms and acting like you have have THE crystal ball, yeah? Again, Duke Lacrosse, you learned NOTHING. Maybe he's the biggest POS ever and deserves castration. Why not let it play out though? Genuinely curious why you guys do this sh*t. If he did it I'm with you there, no question, burn him at the stake. However, people who read a headline and then acting like they know what the **** they're talking about is the most comical sh*t ever and deserves ridicule. Bunch of pitchfork MF'ers. How's that Iraq WMD sh*t working for ya? Idiots. 

• Thumb Down 2

26 minutes ago, Jet9 said:

It's an accusation. Why is this lost on you? You know Internet points aren't a thing, right? You don't get kudos for crossing your arms and acting like you have have THE crystal ball, yeah? Again, Duke Lacrosse, you learned NOTHING. Maybe he's the biggest POS ever and deserves castration. Why not let it play out though? Genuinely curious why you guys do this sh*t. If he did it I'm with you there, no question, burn him at the stake. However, people who read a headline and then acting like they know what the **** they're talking about is the most comical sh*t ever and deserves ridicule. Bunch of pitchfork MF'ers. How's that Iraq WMD sh*t working for ya? Idiots. 

It's not a crystal ball. You should read the reports. There's stuff that's not simply 'her word' of stuff he did. 

12 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

It's not a crystal ball. You should read the reports. There's stuff that's not simply 'her word' of stuff he did. 

Why civil case and not criminal? You didn't ask yourself this question?

7 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

There is a criminal case. You really should read it instead of wildly flailing around. 

Prosecutors make careers of this kind of stuff, yet no charges. And maybe try not to be so obtuse when you literally know what I'm getting at. Argue in good faith or not at all. 

You jumped the gun, WK. Keep it up, you're doing great. Was this your stance on Kobe, too?

Just now, Jet9 said:

Prosecutors make careers of this kind of stuff, yet no charges. And maybe try not to be so obtuse when you literally know what I'm getting at. Argue in good faith or not at all. 

You jumped the gun, WK. Keep it up, you're doing great. 

You don't seem to understand how the legal system works, can't be bothered to read the information that's out there. I'm under no obligation to teach you or give you readily available information that you can't be bothered to read. If it makes you feel empowered to call me a white knight, then have at it. You're complaining about people 'rushing to judgement' then turning around and blaming the police for investigating thoroughly. 

We're going to disagree. I don't particularly care for people who give underage kids alcohol and then have sex with them regardless of circumstances. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

You don't seem to understand how the legal system works, can't be bothered to read the information that's out there. I'm under no obligation to teach you or give you readily available information that you can't be bothered to read. If it makes you feel empowered to call me a white knight, then have at it. You're complaining about people 'rushing to judgement' then turning around and blaming the police for investigating thoroughly. 

We're going to disagree. I don't particularly care for people who give underage kids alcohol and then have sex with them regardless of circumstances. 

You believe accusations. I believe evidence. Cope. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Jet9 said:

Go look at what her lawyer is doing on Twitter. What is the harm in waiting aside from e-cred?

I can’t find it, but I’d like to if you can share the link.   Maybe this image I found is from her?  

If so, this is double birds to a quite settlement.  

80770916-CDC5-4722-A443-A75990EF4131.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

I can’t find it, but I’d like to if you can share the link.   Maybe this image I found is from her?  

If so, this is double birds to a quite settlement.  

80770916-CDC5-4722-A443-A75990EF4131.jpeg

The comments are spot on. If he did do this her lawyer is not helping her in any way. 

• 8 months later...
2 hours ago, undertow said:

Any of you dipsh*ts want to apologize to this kid or nah?

According to the recently released transcripts, Araiza did engage in sexual activity with the accuser. However, he maintains that it was consensual and he did not know the girl was under 18.

4 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

According to the recently released transcripts, Araiza did engage in sexual activity with the accuser. However, he maintains that it was consensual and he did not know the girl was under 18.

So, nah, **** that guy.  Screwed a drunk underage girl as a college Sr.  

Also **** the SDSU crew saying they can’t be sure there is a sexual assault.  Disgusting the lengths college investigators go to cover for athletes.

Legally underage people can’t give consent with adults is what they told us in  “Don’t become a rapey a$$hole” class in a Chicago area public high  school growing up.  Also they told us “I did not know she was young” won’t hold up.  Those things should be true if they are not.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

13 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

If you read the report from the DA or the recent articles she was telling people she was 18 there's multiple witnesses including her friends.

• Upvote 1

Just now, undertow said:

If you read the report from the DA or the recent articles she was telling people she was 18 there's multiple witnesses including her friends.

Did he not engage in sexual behavior with her? This quote says it happened before the alleged gang rape and makes it sound not in dispute.  Children can’t consent to have sex with adults.  18 is the age of consent in Cali.  

• Thumb Down 1