Bills VS Rams

faba

In the back of my head, this is the guy I wanted for the JETS, but I wasn't disappointed with the Darnold pick either, although that didn't turn out to be great either. You can't teach what this kid has, and if we did draft him you can bet your life that he wouldn't be what he is with the Bills. We don't have the organization here that the Bills put in place after they figured out that Rex wasn't the answer. I'll say it again. Woody needs to hire a President of Football operations. Not the guy in charge of designing our uniforms.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, 68JET11 said:

In the back of my head, this is the guy I wanted for the JETS, but I wasn't disappointed with the Darnold pick either, although that didn't turn out to be great either. You can't teach what this kid has, and if we did draft him you can bet your life that he wouldn't be what he is with the Bills. We don't have the organization here that the Bills put in place after they figured out that Rex wasn't the answer. I'll say it again. Woody needs to hire a President of Football operations. Not the guy in charge of designing our uniforms.

payton.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

8 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

This is why I disagree with all the.. very intelligent people who are like "Allen" wouldn't even be good here. He's a gamer. He lives for it. He just finds a way.

No, he wouldn't.  Playing behind our OL with our dog ? defense that would have him playing from behind all the time, there is no way he develops. Last season was  the first time in a long time we had an OL that resembled an NFL one and that was just the last 6 or 7 games. I also wouldn't put a ton of stock into yesterday's game. Yes, Allen played great but as good as Allen was, that is how bad Stafford was. I actually turned off the game after his last pick. He handed them the game. If the Rams didn't  get the turnovers they did early, this would have been a shutout. 

25 minutes ago, 68JET11 said:

68 based on your name I am assuming you have been around as long as I have. Jim Kensil is the only one I can think of that actually had that title (or close to it)  in my 50+ years.

Let's say they ever did get it right and hire someone for that role? Who would you want?

I have gotten beat up for this a bit in the past but I like either Louis Riddick or Ryan Clark. Two really smart football guys.  

4 hours ago, Trotter said:

68 based on your name I am assuming you have been around as long as I have. Jim Kensil is the only one I can think of that actually had that title (or close to it)  in my 50+ years.

Let's say they ever did get it right and hire someone for that role? Who would you want?

I have gotten beat up for this a bit in the past but I like either Louis Riddick or Ryan Clark. Two really smart football guys.  

You assume correct. I just turned 11 years old in 68 and got to see them at least win that one SB. I feel much worse for all the guys that have latched onto this team after that.

At this point, I'm not sure who to pick, as I don't really follow the league as much as I did 20 years ago. I have more fun with my recreational hobbies, then aggravating myself anymore. I get enough of that with our JETS lol...