Start Scouting QBs.

Stark

13 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

As always, it's easier to debate someone when you get to pick their argument for them. I said Trubisky was an excellent cost/benefit plan B option/hedge. And guess what -- look at how Pickett played... he was exactly that. Has he disappointed thus far? Sure has, but for the cost of acquisition, you are darn right I wish JD took a similar path.

Of course, if Trubisky was a Jet, Frank and others of his ilk would be blaming weaponz and moon phases for the sub-par production.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jgb said:

As always, it's easier to debate someone when you get to pick their argument for them. I said Trubisky was an excellent cost/benefit plan B option/hedge. And guess what -- look at how Pickett played... he was exactly that. Has he disappointed thus far? Sure has, but for the cost of acquisition, you are darn right I wish JD took a similar path.

Of course, if Trubisky was a Jet, Frank and others of his ilk would be blaming weaponz and moon phases for the sub-par production.

I’m just busting balls 

I remembered you liked him as a possible reclamation project and that he would be a decent vet option to come in and complete for a team like us. Not much else 

anyway, f*ck him and the Steelers 

cheers!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I’m just busting balls 

I remembered you liked him as a possible reclamation project and that he would be a decent vet option to come in and complete for a team like us. Not much else 

anyway, f*ck him and the Steelers 

cheers!

It's interesting that those who accuse others of not being Real Jets Fans™ and after BYU comes back and delivers a game-winning drive, what do they do? Try to win internet points about an off season discussion about Mitch Trubisky.

Tonight, I'm enjoying the fact that BYU worked through hiccups and delivered when it counted.

• Sympathy 1

49 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Yeah, we’ll start worrying about that sometime in 2038.

Thanks

Lol book marked this fckin post. 

Zach barely did anything outside of throw slants all day and you wanna drop 20 Effin 38??

man this site…

• Upvote 1