We're a top 10 defense

PorP

4 hours ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

For that vast majority of four games, we were losing. 

I think there's a fair amount of whiplash for a lot of us after looking like sh*t for 3 quarters and then pulling out a W in the 4th twice now. 

So what?  This worse than a year ago or do 4th quarter wins not count so we should bitch about them?  

49 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

So what?  This worse than a year ago or do 4th quarter wins not count so we should bitch about them?  

Of course they count, and I'm happy when we win.

The whiplash is understandable considering the context of these four games. We got smacked around by the Jacoby Brissett Browns for three quarters and the Trubisky/Pickett Steelers for two.

The Jets themselves are a whiplash team right now - there's very little consistency from either side of the ball. 

• Upvote 1

Don't know what the O & D stats will be after the dust clears from the Jets vs Dolphins game.  I suspect that it will be 30+ for the Jets to score to win it.  It was 31-30 against a good Browns defense.  So I'll be ecstatic if it's a 35-34 W for Jets in this upcoming game. 

I just don't see the Jets winning a low scoring game unless Jets sack the sh!!t and/or injure Bridgewater to the sidelines.  He beat Jets 26-0 for Denver.  So he's capable with those fins weapons at his disposal.  So is Zack capable of putting up more then the 24 he did.    Jets need more stability from the OL.  Give ZW 2.4 secs to sling it.  And be in better zone blocking sync for the run game.  Open up some holes for a change and watch Breece explode.  Then watch more success off of play action. 

I see one hell of a donnybrook coming this Sunday.

Can't wait!

9 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You're right I messed up and took the Jets score. They played good on Sunday. It was their best performance by far. But - it was the Steelers. 

And we’re the same Jets who most thought would lose