Ok, I believe.

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

Fact but I honestly had no idea what he was talking about.  I just responded with that gif because he's always super sensitive when I ever "challenge" him.  lol  But it looks like I neg rep'd 2 of his posts, one about Zach "not playing very good" nothing to do with "absolutims' or whatever. lol I disagree, he played great. I then neg rep'd a post for saying middle age sucks because my middle age has been awesome!  I also neg rep'd every single person in this thread who even remotely was negative because PVO and I was ******* piss drunk yesterday.  lol  So...okay, but I also pointed to some other thing as well I just repeated that one thingy over and over again because, I repeat, I was piss drunk.

I’m not sensitive. I’m a man, man. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Claymation said:

One play that few people are talking about was the 3rd-1 pass and catch to Garrett on the out in the 4th quarter. The score is still 19-17 and the game is still in question. Garrett makes a nice catch on the ball that is to his inside shoulder. It's a play that the Jets don't convert early part of last year because of Zach and his receivers. It's a play that has to be executed for them to win, Garrett wins his one on one battle and Zach puts the ball on him. It was also a nice 3rd down play call. It's what winning teams/QBs do to win games.

I feel the same way.

This was a huge play for Zach. First, he didn't go for the longer splashy play. Second, he has been missing, or throwing fastballs, on way too many short throws to his right. That throw was a little off and a little flat and a little fast, but GW17 did what he's paid to do. Third, that was a throw Aaron Rodgers made to Devante Adams a bunch, 3rd or 4th and short, flat quick screen, receiver goes and gets the first.