Thursday Night Football 11/10

Beerfish

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

The following QBs have more or the same number of ints this year than Zac Wilson:

Matt Ryan

Josh Allen

Davis Mills

Kenny Pickett

Matt Stafford

Jared Goff

Mac Jones

Aaron Rodgers

Joe Burrow

Kirk Cousins

Justin Fields

Lamar Jackson

Trevor Lawrence

Patrick Mahomes

Marcus Mariota

Kyler Murray

Carson Wentz

Jacoby Brissett

Derrick Carr

Andy Dalton

Justin Herbert

Jameis Winston

Jets fans leap up and blast Wilson by comparing him after the bad throw by Mariota

Yeah but I can count Zach's TD passes on 1 hand! ?

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

25 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

Yeah but I can count Zach's TD passes on 1 hand! ?

Read my response to the other guy that said this.  The topic was ints and bad ints, we saw one guy throw abut 4 bad ones and another guy threw at least three to the other team that were dropped.  I provided the numbers to show that his ints are over stated.  So the goal posts get moved and now it is....oh what about tds!  what a bout rushing yards...

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

I see the NFL had another thrilling prime time game?  Man, such a great product, must see TV really.
I guess the NFL figures as this is the only game on...people are going to watch regardless...I wonder if Amazon will have more say in the coming years as to what games they might get

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Read my response to the other guy that said this.  The topic was ints and bad ints, we saw one guy throw abut 4 bad ones and another guy threw at least three to the other team that were dropped.  I provided the numbers to show that his ints are over stated.  So the goal posts get moved and now it is....oh what about tds!  what a bout rushing yards...

I love Zach but Im realistic. If someone is going to compare his interceptions then his lack of TDs should also be mentioned also but honestly none of it matters. Zach is doing what's asked of him and that's being a game manager at this point and it works for the team so it works for me. The only stat I care about is wins and he's 5-1 baby!

• WTF? 1