I like Metlife Stadium!

kevinc855

14 hours ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

I thought I went to the last game?  It was against the Steelers and Todd got booed off the field.  

I was there.  Todd was walking off the field into the tunnel behind home plate and there was fruit, beer, water and all kinds of other crap raining down on him.  Compared to Todd, Zach got the kid gloves treatment last week.

I used to slip $3 to the ticket taker to get in to the stadium and $1 to the usher for a guaranteed seat.  

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

MetLife sucks because of the Mara family, plain and simple. Their old school mentality prevented the construction of a retractable dome and many other amenities that would have made it a better fan experience. They essentially cock blocked Woody who wanted a roof. If I recall, the NJ Governor at the time took the Maras to task over it. 

This. Woody wanted a retractable roof and the classy Maras vetoed it 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Green DNA said:

I was there.  Todd was walking off the field into the tunnel behind home plate and there was fruit, beer, water and all kinds of other crap raining down on him.  Compared to Todd, Zach got the kid gloves treatment last week.

I used to slip $3 to the ticket taker to get in to the stadium and $1 to the usher for a guaranteed seat.  

But people get mad at me for heckling JD? 

hmmmmm

3 hours ago, Green DNA said:

Went that day too, but being a aristocrat, slipped the ticket taker all of  $10. 

3 hours ago, Green DNA said:

I was there too...flew up from FL and met my cousin.  There were a few Steeler fans sitting in front of us and we were talking about Marino and they were telling us not to draft him because of drugs...lol.  The rest is history.  

36 minutes ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

I was there too...flew up from FL and met my cousin.  There were a few Steeler fans sitting in front of us and we were talking about Marino and they were telling us not to draft him because of drugs...lol.  The rest is history.  

The Jets have a tried and true tradition of mostly drafting the wrong guy since the 1970's.   

• Upvote 1