*** College Game Day 01-09 National Championship Game!***

Beerfish

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I object to a 12 win dallas team having to go on the road to face an 8 win team what won their division by 1 game over 3 teams.

Liths' fear, the Georgia secondary

If Dallas can’t beat that Tamp Bay team, regardless of where they play, that’s on them. That’s as soft a landing as anyone has in this year’s playoffs.

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I don't hate him as much as many on here, there are a lot of guys i would not swap him out for but some i sure would.

I’m pretty ambivalent to be honest. There were times I thought he was working magic (with JJ last year and then MW) for a few games and others where he frustrated the hell out of me.

So to be fair, he was no different than the rest of the team. Showed promise at times, but ultimately disappointing. I don’t think he needs to be singled out 

Add in the fact that we all wanted Uhlrich gone last year, then he became as close to a fair haired boy that we have on staff.

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

We can get the guy whose offense looked this good in college.....Joe Brady.  He flopped at Carolina but I cant forget the offense he ran with Burrow and the play calling.

Carolina is as close to Jetsy as a team can get, so yeah. I’d take that guy in a second.
What happened in Carolina stays in Carolina.

7 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

We can get the guy whose offense looked this good in college.....Joe Brady.  He flopped at Carolina but I cant forget the offense he ran with Burrow and the play calling.

Hard for an OC to succeed with Sam Darnold as your primary QB.  He got scapegoated in Carolina.  Definitely deserves another NFL shot.

• Upvote 1