You've Won! CLICK HERE to Claim Your Once In a Lifetime Offer! (Sign-ups CLOSED)

jvill 51

Rough week for me I’ve been named interim head of internal investigations for my company in addition to my day job and my wife has all week meetings with international stakeholders flying in putting me on full time diaper duty.

Will check in when possible also remember I’m 6 hours ahead of the East coast…

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, jgb said:

Rough week for me I’ve been named interim head of internal investigations for my company in addition to my day job and my wife has all week meetings with international stakeholders flying in putting me on full time diaper duty.

Will check in when possible also remember I’m 6 hours ahead of the East coast…

I do all the investigations at my site. The stuff people complain about it so petty.

• Sympathy 1

9 hours ago, Arsis said:

I do all the investigations at my site. The stuff people complain about it so petty.

Yeah and whether it’s legit or not you still have to go through the process. And I have to align with the Workers’ Council (it’s like a Union) before I can do much investigating on anyone. Annoying AF.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

You could delay the inevitable by getting Gerbil or Nolder to play. But there's really no guarantee.

Verbal's presence increases the inevitability of my swift death.  Especially after I made his character "D*ckless Wonder" last game.  Lovers with Barbie (Leelou).