We ****ed Up!

shrekman1

5 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

It has nothing to do with learning from a veteran.  He needs a year off.  This is mental, not something a vet qb can fix.  Let him get back to basics, work with the new coordinator and an evaluation will be made on him going into 2024.

Come on guys............................

This needs to stop. Zach is not an NFL QB and a year off is just going to show after a year of watching Carr or Rodgers, maybe  some other vet, he will still suck. Or maybe suck a little less. You are not going from the worst in the league to Carr with a year off. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

You are on the right path as there is 0 chance Carr and Rodgers are here.  I think it will be either Garropolo/Tannehill + Minshew but if for some reason that falls through, I could see Baker + Minshew.

I agree if we miss on Carr or Rodgers, Garropolo/Tannehill are good options  as QB1 but White will still be QB2 cause he's cheap and a good back up. I still like Baker, still our best option.

11 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Did we?  Maybe.  But the book is not written yet.  Not going to write of a 23 year old kid who has tons of talent.  Let him sit behind Garropol/Tannehill and Minshew this year.  And then in 2024, he either competes for the starting spot or he is released/traded.

Jet fans need to rush to judgement all the time.  Fire Ulbrich, Fire Joe D, cut Zach etc etc etc.  Its getting old.  Relax and let it play out.

Jimmy G , Minshew or tannehill??????

Your aiming high...try Wentz or Baker