Jet Nation Mock Draft 2023 - Draft is full, will start 3/29.

Lith

15 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

So I guess there’s no way I’m winning this year’s title as there is certain to be an exchange of draft pick(s) for AR. I guess I’ll just try and make the most of this opportunity as Jets GM.

As long as the mods don’t put your private parts in a vise like Woody has done to JD, you’ll do fine.??

There's an argument to be made that the Rodgers mess warrants a one-time exception to the no active player-trade rule. Why?  Because it makes sense this time.  The odds are that a GB/NY deal gets done at or before the draft so that the Pack actually get something immediately for Rodgers. These guys have no idea our mock starts on 3/29, otherwise I'm sure they would speed up the real deal for us, but safe is to say that Rodgers to Jets is going to happen. Or they will pivot to Stafford.   That's my take.  

Otherwise 32, draft us a good QB.  OK buddy?

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

There's an argument to be made that the Rodgers mess warrants a one-time exception to the no active player-trade rule. Why?  Because it makes sense this time.  The odds are that a GB/NY deal gets done at or before the draft so that the Pack actually get something immediately for Rodgers. These guys have no idea our mock starts on 3/29, otherwise I'm sure they would speed up the real deal for us, but safe is to say that Rodgers to Jets is going to happen. Or they will pivot to Stafford.   That's my take.  

Otherwise 32, draft us a good QB.  OK buddy?

I will leave it up to @32EBoozer since he is the guy who would have to surrender picks, but I am fine with leaving the draft as it is in the NFL.  If no trade has happens by the time we draft, then we use the NFL draft order.  I will probablly draft for GB under the assumption that Love is the QB and Rodgers will be gone, but I am fine without the extra pick (unless the trade goes down first).

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Lith said:

I will leave it up to @32EBoozer since he is the guy who would have to surrender picks, but I am fine with leaving the draft as it is in the NFL.  If no trade has happens by the time we draft, then we use the NFL draft order.  I will probablly draft for GB under the assumption that Love is the QB and Rodgers will be gone, but I am fine without the extra pick (unless the trade goes down first).

How difficult would it be to have the JN Draft real-time during the draft? Roughly 1/2 the selection time. 

1st Round: NFL= 10 min.  JN= 6 min.

2nd Round: NFL= 7 min.   JN= 4 min.

3rd-6th Round: NFL 5 min.  JN= 3 min.

7th Round: NFL= 4 min.     JN= 2 min.

We’re all watching the Draft anyway and it won’t take 3 weeks! Also Real-time trades (as best we can). 

If Fantasy Leagues can be on a time clock why couldn’t we? Maybe for next year if feasible.

KC wanting to get the word out.....If our guy makes it past 20 or so, will be looking to trade up from 31.  Keep me in mind if you are picking mid 20's and would be interested in a trade back.  KC is here to wheel and deal!