Jet Nation Mock Draft 2023 - Draft is full, will start 3/29.

Lith

14 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Out of curiosity, who did the Jets select at #8?

I have ATL in our JN mock. For what the Falcons have done in FA and needs that still need to be addressed, #8 is a great spot. I have been doing mocks since I got my team, and have traded down with the Jets. I got the3rd pick yo move. They took Richardson.?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

So when does this start?  I'm ready to go.  Also, this is my first time doing one here (I've done these on other forums for a while)  Do you allow trades?  If so, KC looking to move up!

They will post a list of the rules when we get closer to starting.  Trades are allowed but only draft pick for draft picks trades in the current draft.  (As in you cannot trade players and cannot trade picks from future years.)

Being your first time be ready to be patient as the draft can take a long time and it can get frustrating waiting for people to make their picks.  Also if you are going to be away for any real length of time make sure you send the moderators a list of a few players you want when your pick rolls around.

3 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

So when does this start?  I'm ready to go.  Also, this is my first time doing one here (I've done these on other forums for a while)  Do you allow trades?  If so, KC looking to move up!

We are going to get started on Wednesday March 29.  We like to give a couple of weeks for the dust to clear from FA, and also to have a bit of time to get to know strengths, weaknesses, contract situatins etc of the teams we are picking for. 

We do allow trades, but only trades of 2023 draft picks.  No player trades and no future picks.

@Dcat will post a thread with Draft rules prior to getting started.

Glad to have you on board this year.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Lith is in a conflict of interest!  He will not want to start the draft until the packers fleece the jets for Rodgers so his beloved packers can have more picks!

So, who says 13 & 43 is too steep a price to pay?

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, King P said:

So is nobody going to take Denver? Lol

Somoene will take them.  And they don't pick until the 3rd round, so if we had to get started and try to fill them in after, we should be fine.

19 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

You totally confuse rampant delusional fanboism with the reality of the situation.  

such as your now infamous... Rodgers is now giving JD demands and has become the de facto GM?

Yep.  That was one of yours. 

All good.  Most people who dont want Rodgers here have gone to similar extremes as well.

• Upvote 1

Draft is full.  All 32 teams have been claimed.  Draft will start Wednesday, March 29.  Here is the lineup for this season:

Abbreviation City Team GM
ARI Arizona Cardinals Maynard 13
ATL Atlanta Falcons Section 314
BAL Baltimore Ravens Jif4Lamar
BUF Buffalo Bills New York Mick
CAR Carolina Panthers Maury77
CHI Chicago Bears Paradis
CIN Cincinnati Bengals Oilfield Jet
CLE Cleveland Browns Indiana Jet
DAL Dallas Cowboys Hey Mangold
DEN Denver Broncos PepPep
DET Detroit Lions Dcat
GB Green Bay Packers Lith
HOU Houston Texans Beerfish
IND Indianapolis Colts Integrity 28
JAX Jacksonville Jaguars Choon328
KC Kansas City Chiefs ZeroVoltz
LAC Los Angeles Chargers RonRico
LAR Los Angeles Rams #27 The Dominator
LV Las Vegas Raiders King P
MIA Miami Dolphins Sam Sam Hes Our Man
MIN Minnesota Vikings Untouchable Crew
NE New England Patriots JT Jet
NO New Orleans Saints BroadwayBen
NYG New York Giants Greenseed4
NYJ New York Jets Lottery
PHI Philadelphia Eagles 32Eboozer
PIT Pittsburgh Steelers WhartonJet
SEA Seattle Seahawks NYJetsVets91
SF San Francisco 49ers NJ Meadowlands
TB Tampa Bay Buccaneers Matt 39
TEN Tennessee Titans Neilos
WAS Washington Commanders Hawkeye Jet

Sarge4Tide gets whatever team is left open after Jets lottery.

NYJ Lottery: 32eboozer, jtjet, king p, oilfield jet, jif4lamar, Maury77, Matt 39, NYJetsVets91, NJ Meadowlands, 

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

I will be doing the Jets lottery tonight.  As of now, I have the following 9 in the lottery:

@32EBoozer @JTJet @King P @OilfieldJet @JiF @maury77 @Matt39 @NYJetsVets91 @nj meadowlands

Last chance if anyone else wants to join.  

Thanks

Sweet, though I do kind feel like you guys running this should get the Jets but this works too!

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Sweet, though I do kind feel like you guys running this should get the Jets but this works too!

Speaking just for myself, we sometimes take enough abuse as mods that I would not want to add Jets abuse to the mod abuse we sometimes have to take.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Dcat said:

The JN Mock is as close to reslity as it gets.  Look: the GM for the Green Bay Packers is picking the next Jets GM. Packers playing us like a bunch of pretzyl crumbs. Defacto Owner.

No trade is going down in the next day or two, becuase the Packers GM is too busy putting together the Draft spreadsheet to answer JD's calls.  My voice mail message right now just says "13 and 43 or leave a message"

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Lith said:

No trade is going down in the next day or two, becuase the Packers GM is too busy putting together the Draft spreadsheet to answer JD's calls.  My voice mail message right now just says "13 and 43 or leave a message"

I think he’s calling you to say the offer is off the table and that he’s going in another direction. At least I hope that’s what he’s calling about.

Here is the final lineup for this year:

Abbreviation City Team GM
ARI Arizona Cardinals Maynard 13
ATL Atlanta Falcons Section 314
BAL Baltimore Ravens Jif4Lamar
BUF Buffalo Bills New York Mick
CAR Carolina Panthers Maury77
CHI Chicago Bears Paradis
CIN Cincinnati Bengals Oilfield Jet
CLE Cleveland Browns Indiana Jet
DAL Dallas Cowboys Hey Mangold
DEN Denver Broncos PepPep
DET Detroit Lions Dcat
GB Green Bay Packers Lith
HOU Houston Texans Beerfish
IND Indianapolis Colts Integrity 28
JAX Jacksonville Jaguars Choon328
KC Kansas City Chiefs ZeroVoltz
LAC Los Angeles Chargers RonRico
LAR Los Angeles Rams #27 The Dominator
LV Las Vegas Raiders King P
MIA Miami Dolphins Sam Sam Hes Our Man
MIN Minnesota Vikings Untouchable Crew
NE New England Patriots JT Jet
NO New Orleans Saints BroadwayBen
NYG New York Giants Greenseed4
NYJ New York Jets 32EBoozer
PHI Philadelphia Eagles Sarge4Tide
PIT Pittsburgh Steelers WhartonJet
SEA Seattle Seahawks NYJetsVets91
SF San Francisco 49ers NJ Meadowlands
TB Tampa Bay Buccaneers Matt 39
TEN Tennessee Titans Neilos
WAS Washington Commanders Hawkeye Jet

1 hour ago, Lith said:

The Jets draft lottery is complete.

image.gif

@32EBoozer will draft for the Jets.  This means that @Sarge4Tide will draft for the Eagles.

I’d just like to thank the academy for this honor…..

I was going to pull out of the draft because the Eagles have two #1 picks, but I’ve wanted the Jets since I’ve been doing this draft.

I hope to make you all proud, yada, yada, yada

On 3/19/2023 at 8:10 PM, Lith said:

The Jets draft lottery is complete.

image.gif

@32EBoozer will draft for the Jets.  This means that @Sarge4Tide will draft for the Eagles.

So I guess there’s no way I’m winning this year’s title as there is certain to be an exchange of draft pick(s) for AR. I guess I’ll just try and make the most of this opportunity as Jets GM.

• Upvote 1