Captain Morgan Starting A Game Tonight In The USFL

On 4/24/2023 at 6:10 AM, 32EBoozer said:

image.png.4f2f339d654a3921a9c26904bbd032ba.png

Your choice as NYJ starting Qb, if Rodgers falls through.

image.png.8146ceacc07253536cd9c4ecd918c2af.png

Jack Coan is a local Long Island kid with a nice skill set for a back up NFL QB , you have to weigh that against  AJ MaCarron’s ability to bring his wife to every home game, after she’s done having her 👶

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jetsrule128 said:

It’s a playoff game and still bad to be captain Morgan 

I feel like in the old days you would post scouting reports of random players in the xfl/usfl equivalent (the cfl?) and tried to expllain how the could be potential difference makers on the Jets... even though the Jets hadn't shown any interest in the players. That at least is more useful than this. We all know Morgan was a bust, but at some point you have to admit only 12% of 4th round picks get a second contract. Unsure why were getting weekly updates on a player who had an 88% fail rate and his ceiling was a good back up quarterback.

When AR gets hurt and ZW sh*ts the bed I guess you'll have a point on why there isn't a solid 3rd stringer, but I'm being nice

2 hours ago, hokiejetfan92 said:

I feel like in the old days you would post scouting reports of random players in the xfl/usfl equivalent (the cfl?) and tried to expllain how the could be potential difference makers on the Jets... even though the Jets hadn't shown any interest in the players. That at least is more useful than this. We all know Morgan was a bust, but at some point you have to admit only 12% of 4th round picks get a second contract. Unsure why were getting weekly updates on a player who had an 88% fail rate and his ceiling was a good back up quarterback.

When AR gets hurt and ZW sh*ts the bed I guess you'll have a point on why there isn't a solid 3rd stringer, but I'm being nice

Say it ain’t so but I think jetsrule has jumped the shark 

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1