Le'Veon Bell loved Adam Gase; smoked weed before each game

10 hours ago, rangerous said:

True enough. They picked a couple of bad gms who had little clue about how to build a team.  Hence we saw Mac picking defensive tackles and ignoring the offense for most of his time in the position. And then he flubbed two qb picks.  Hindsight being 20-20 you gotta wonder why geno was launched given his performance of late. And Mac essentially stalked darnold before drafting him. And then there are the huge contracts given to leveon and trumaine.

All true!!  How about when we drafted Demario Davis, then we let him go to another team, and then we got him back again.  When we got him back again, he was great!!!  So what do the Jets do?  They let him walk to the Saints, where he has been a pro bowl player for years now.

Just a head scratcher!

On 5/29/2023 at 4:56 AM, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

He was spent before he got here.  His yards per carry dropped to 4.0 the season before he took a year off and Conner was putting up better numbers than him in the same offense. It was obvious to anyone who took the time to look rather than just being enamored with the "name."  

Right I guess the film and eyes lied. Certainly not people like you that just don't like the name. I dont base my opinions on names or star power only play on the field.

Hard to argue with me on this because I only base it on his actual play time. You can deny it, pretend it didn't happen, or whatever but you are just living in make believe land. Film don't lie buddy

• WTF? 1