Sons Of Anarchy Mafia: Day 3

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Look, you’ve been AWOL and in big active games that’s a fair reason to lynch a player early. But 80’s play has been incredibly scummy.

-ignores that I didn’t know jvill was MK’d

-pretends a null cop read on you is a slam dunk scum read 

-tried to mount a speed lynch on you 

-claims “IDFAG lynch me” and spams the thread

-then cares again and emos against me for pointing out the obvious

This is a game of probabilities not certainties and I’ll take the scummy (albeit sexy) player over the absent one any day all day.

I agree with all points and why I had voted for 80 round 2.  I only unvoted because I thought Barry pulled a mod save and he was town.  I still think he is scummy, but this is where it gets dicey.   80 plays scummy a lot even when town.

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Quite frankly the 80 case is so blindingly obvious the fact that crusher — an expert player — hasn’t instinctively jumped on is making me suss him also. This is an easy one, guys.

**** it

VOTE 80

15 minutes ago, Beaver said:

I agree with all points and why I had voted for 80 round 2.  I only unvoted because I thought Barry pulled a mod save and he was town.  I still think he is scummy, but this is where it gets dicey.   80 plays scummy a lot even when town.

Barry swears no connection and threatened to MK me for even speculating. Gotta take him at his word. If it’s a bastard mod situation, what can you do, we are just pretty rats in the maze for another’s enjoyment at that point anyways.

4 minutes ago, jgb said:

If he’s town scum just needs one vote to win the game. Should be quick if I am wrong.

Let me add that bulletproof town as 80 claims would be an absurd role — a townie that can’t die via NK? Boy, that sounds suss as fugg, just another factor to add to his beautiful, sensuous tale.

• Haha 2

Based on what I’ve seen today with this vote, my read is this:

1. -if there are 2 scum left it’s 80 and crush

2. -if only 1 remains it’s 80 or beaver (in which case we can afford a mislynch)

Either scenario, 80 is the lynch. If 80 is hung and comes back clean, we hang beav tomorrow for the W. If 80 comes back dirty, crush.

Lot of grade A man meat is about to be wasted but that’s the game.

48 minutes ago, jgb said:

131BAF16-241F-4719-AE80-C71DB6A1E20A.gif.0da940e3266b76d8551d8fed93d5f31e.gif

@Drums, sexy Sheriff what are you thinking?

Kinda thinking Beaver came in and said obvious things and could be fence sitting. I'm torn right now. Gonna watch Puppet History (great YouTube show) and think about it.

12 hours ago, Drums said:

Kinda thinking Beaver came in and said obvious things and could be fence sitting. I'm torn right now. Gonna watch Puppet History (great YouTube show) and think about it.

I’m voting, how is that fence sitting.   I’m not %100 convinced but yeah the bulletproof vest thing is bad

56 minutes ago, Beaver said:

I’m voting, how is that fence sitting.   I’m not %100 convinced but yeah the bulletproof vest thing is bad

If there are 2 scum left you wouldn’t bus one another to L1 at this point.

If there is one left and you are it, we can afford a mislynch today and if 80 comes back clean, you die tomorrow. If 80 comes back dirty, we cross that bridge — as of now I am leaning crush in that eventuality.

Sexy 80 is the vote regardless of the scenarios unless you think I am scum. That is literally the only way my argument is not correct. If you think I am lying, the next logical move would be to lynch me. You have to choose, gentlemen.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jgb said:

If there are 2 scum left you wouldn’t bus one another to L1 at this point.

If there is one left and you are it, we can afford a mislynch today and if 80 comes back clean, you die tomorrow. If 80 comes back dirty, we cross that bridge — as of now I am leaning crush in that eventuality.

Sexy 80 is the vote basically regardless of the scenarios.

Either there is only 1 scum left or 80 is scum. Think about it — where are the votes to lynch 80 if he’s town? There can’t be 2 scum left that are not 80 or he would already be dead.

Sexy 80 is the only play. He either comes back scum and if game doesn’t end we know only 1 scum left or he (unlikely) comes back town then we also know only 1 scum left. This is the lynch that preserves our ability to win in either case. It’s the only move I see.

Once more the case of sexy 80 in a nutshell: he has tried to gloss over the two most impactful moments of this low-volume game— my not knowing jvill was NK’d and drums’ null read on beaver. A town would seek answers to these questions, not rush to lynch.

If you think I am town vote 80. If you think I am scum vote me. Beaver lynch today makes no sense.

6 minutes ago, Drums said:

Okay, we are at a standstill and I guess Crusher isn't going to participate. 

vote 80

If sexy 80 flips as scum and game doesn’t end, crusher is the lynch tomorrow. If 80 comes back town, beaver time.

42 minutes ago, jgb said:

In the unlikely event he comes back town, we lynch beaver tomorrow for the W. I mean you’ll be a beautiful corpse most likely but we got this!

If 80 comes back scum and game doesn’t end, crush is the lynch. Even half paying attention, expert town crush would’ve bullseyed on 80 instantly when 80 tried to Pied Piper a speed lynch based on drums’ null read on beaver.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jgb said:

In the unlikely event he comes back town, we lynch beaver tomorrow for the W. I mean you’ll be a beautiful corpse most likely but we got this!

He has to be scum.   Although there is a %1 chance I feel like you are playing us.