Sons Of Anarchy Mafia: Day 3

24 minutes ago, jgb said:

Based on 1 page of gameplay? Naw dawg. You smart but you ain’t that smart. 

This game is only 11 pages and only like half the players care.  Why is more than that necessary to build a case?  Yours is built on you asking me questions and determining that every single one of my answers is scummy.  

25 minutes ago, jgb said:

Don’t hate the vote but if beav comes back scum that definitely does not clear 80. He’s a clever little boy. This could’ve been the play they cooked up.

If Beav comes back scum and the game is still going on string me up for all I care.  Or string me up now.  IDGAF.

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This game is only 11 pages and only like half the players care.  Why is more than that necessary to build a case?  Yours is built on you asking me questions and determining that every single one of my answers is scummy.  

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ever consider the AWOL player might be avoiding the thread for good reason?

Totally inconsistent. “No one cares” followed by “players’ absence means something.” Pick a theory, clever boy.

Yes this is a low info game but you’re the best we got so I’m voting with confidence. What else can one do? You said you didn’t care. Now suddenly you do?

You're playing awfully if you are town. I give you more credit — I think you’re actually playing mediocre scum. 

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If Beav comes back scum and the game is still going on string me up for all I care.  Or string me up now.  IDGAF.

The scum’s credo. Credit to you for sticking to the classics!

Come on guys, why is this a dilemma? He is one of the most active in an inactive game and suddenly he doesn’t give a fugg?

I mean nothing can be known with certainty but damn he is a textbook lynch.

The clubhouse was filled with a hushed unease. SAMCRO, once a brotherhood bound by iron and blood, now seemed like a ship lost at sea, aimlessly drifting towards an uncertain horizon. And at the helm of this ship was their leader, Jax Teller, a man pushed to the brink by the brutal game of life and death.

Jax was a shadow of his former self. The easy smiles were replaced with clenched jaws. His eyes, once alight with the spirit of rebellion, now reflected a burning chaos. The ghost of Tara Knowles, the love he'd lost in such an absurd, cruel way, haunted him. And in the twisted mirror of his grief, Jax was losing himself.

In the middle of the day, Jax was found in the clubhouse, pacing like a caged animal, the clink of his rings against the pool table the only sound against the oppressive silence. The SAMCRO brothers watched their leader from the corners of their eyes, their concern hidden behind their stony exteriors.

The beer flowed like a steady river, and the cloud of cigarette smoke thickened, but none of it could cut through the tension that hung in the air. Every joke fell flat, every laughter was forced. It was like they were all holding their breath, waiting for the storm that was sure to come.

And amidst the whispered conversations and sidelong glances, a cold realization was setting in. This wasn't just about survival anymore. This was a fight for the soul of SAMCRO, a struggle to keep the club from losing its way in the swirling vortex of violence and vengeance.

As the sun began its descent, casting long shadows through the clubhouse, the Sons were left with a choice. Would they stand by their brother, their leader, as he teetered on the edge of madness? Or would they find a way to pull him back, to remind him of the brotherhood that was the heart of SAMCRO?

In the heart of Charming, a drama is unfolding that will test the bonds of brotherhood. As Jax dances on the edge of sanity, his brothers look on, unsure of the path ahead. Will they let their leader spiral into the abyss, or will they rally to bring him back? The road ahead is fraught with danger, but one thing is certain – the Sons of Anarchy are in for a ride like no other.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The clubhouse was filled with a hushed unease. SAMCRO, once a brotherhood bound by iron and blood, now seemed like a ship lost at sea, aimlessly drifting towards an uncertain horizon. And at the helm of this ship was their leader, Jax Teller, a man pushed to the brink by the brutal game of life and death.

Jax was a shadow of his former self. The easy smiles were replaced with clenched jaws. His eyes, once alight with the spirit of rebellion, now reflected a burning chaos. The ghost of Tara Knowles, the love he'd lost in such an absurd, cruel way, haunted him. And in the twisted mirror of his grief, Jax was losing himself.

In the middle of the day, Jax was found in the clubhouse, pacing like a caged animal, the clink of his rings against the pool table the only sound against the oppressive silence. The SAMCRO brothers watched their leader from the corners of their eyes, their concern hidden behind their stony exteriors.

The beer flowed like a steady river, and the cloud of cigarette smoke thickened, but none of it could cut through the tension that hung in the air. Every joke fell flat, every laughter was forced. It was like they were all holding their breath, waiting for the storm that was sure to come.

And amidst the whispered conversations and sidelong glances, a cold realization was setting in. This wasn't just about survival anymore. This was a fight for the soul of SAMCRO, a struggle to keep the club from losing its way in the swirling vortex of violence and vengeance.

As the sun began its descent, casting long shadows through the clubhouse, the Sons were left with a choice. Would they stand by their brother, their leader, as he teetered on the edge of madness? Or would they find a way to pull him back, to remind him of the brotherhood that was the heart of SAMCRO?

In the heart of Charming, a drama is unfolding that will test the bonds of brotherhood. As Jax dances on the edge of sanity, his brothers look on, unsure of the path ahead. Will they let their leader spiral into the abyss, or will they rally to bring him back? The road ahead is fraught with danger, but one thing is certain – the Sons of Anarchy are in for a ride like no other.

Honestly bro you should be a writer 

19 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's a bad bet.

And you glomming onto beaver while the game was half a page old is a good one?

will smith swimming GIF by Will Smith's Bucket List

You are my beloved brother in Zach bashing but even your “bulletproof town” role makes no sense. A townie they can’t be NK’d at all and only lynched. Hoooiwwww convenient to explain away why you’ll never be NK’d.

You scum bro.

33 minutes ago, jgb said:

And you glomming onto beaver while the game was half a page old is a good one?

will smith swimming GIF by Will Smith's Bucket List

You are my beloved brother in Zach bashing but even your “bulletproof town” role makes no sense. A townie they can’t be NK’d at all and only lynched. Hoooiwwww convenient to explain away why you’ll never be NK’d.

You scum bro.

My line of thinking is a case.  Perhaps a poor one, but a case nonetheless.

Your thinking is bad math.

They aren't the same.  

50 minutes ago, jgb said:

Totally inconsistent. “No one cares” followed by “players’ absence means something.” Pick a theory, clever boy.

Yes this is a low info game but you’re the best we got so I’m voting with confidence. What else can one do? You said you didn’t care. Now suddenly you do?

You're playing awfully if you are town. I give you more credit — I think you’re actually playing mediocre scum. 

Beaver was one of the few players who was showing up to play.  Now he goes missing.  It's not the same as Crusher being missing due to pooping in the ocean.  

52 minutes ago, jgb said:

What else can one do? You said you didn’t care. Now suddenly you do?

I don't care = scum

I start trying = scum

I breathe = scum

Not a thing I say or do will convince you otherwise but at least if/when Beaver flips scum I can take credit for it.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I don't care = scum

I start trying = scum

I breathe = scum

Not a thing I say or do will convince you otherwise but at least if/when Beaver flips scum I can take credit for it.

I feel like this hits both of your metas. Good signs, me thinks.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This guy get it.  Jgb said he'd trust the Cop.  We'll see how far that extends when he's this dug in on me.  

Sorry they don’t have signal on planes and I’m not paying 10 euros to watch the JN mafia thread 

5 minutes ago, Beaver said:

5 people left -   If 1 scum we are ok but then game goes to menage e tua.  If 2 scum left and we lynch town, we are ****ed.   Unless some people have super abilities left.

Look, you’ve been AWOL and in big active games that’s a fair reason to lynch a player early. But 80’s play has been incredibly scummy.

-ignores that I didn’t know jvill was MK’d

-pretends a null cop read on you is a slam dunk scum read 

-tried to mount a speed lynch on you 

-claims “IDFAG lynch me” and spams the thread

-then cares again and emos against me for pointing out the obvious

This is a game of probabilities not certainties and I’ll take the scummy (albeit sexy) player over the absent one any day all day.