Sons Of Anarchy Mafia: Day 3

1 hour ago, jgb said:

I live with my choice based on the information I had. Next time be more persuasive. PS you lost too

That’s how it goes.   Good game.  When more people get active like that we get better results.   

I wasn’t sure who scum was by the end of that one.   The silent feel to the game was heavily influenced by scum interestingly.  And it worked for them   

• Upvote 2

I thought it was funny that the first real 5 days, I had no clue who the other scum were.   I though it was by design and some clever game scheme by Barry that the discord was blank and I needed to link up with other scum to get access.   Or that no other scum were posting there.  Hal had me nervous the first day calling me out by saying I'm always town but there would always be a first.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Beaver said:

I thought it was funny that the first real 5 days, I had no clue who the other scum were.   I though it was by design and some clever game scheme by Barry that the discord was blank and I needed to link up with other scum to get access.   Or that no other scum were posting there.  Hal had me nervous the first day calling me out by saying I'm always town but there would always be a first.

you waited 5 days to say something 🤣

the problem was I had to give each player a role before they could see/participate. I did that when you first entered but then you changed your discord username and I didn't realize it was a second beaver who entered the channel and didn't give the second beaver the role.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

That’s how it goes.   Good game.  When more people get active like that we get better results.   

I wasn’t sure who scum was by the end of that one.   The silent feel to the game was heavily influenced by scum interestingly.  And it worked for them   

For sure, I had crush or beaver as next day vote depending on how 80 came back. Unfortunately, the 80 lynch was a game-ender. I’m not kicking myself for leading that lynch. I was wrong but honestly would do it again with same circumstances next time. Sometimes the high probability play doesn’t work out.

In 80’s defense he believed there was only 1 scum left and were that true, my strategy would’ve won and he probably thought he was a safe lynch and in a low energy game, probably decided not worth the effort to save himself.

And again, @Beaver also had something to do with it with a very good game.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

User:

this seems unbalanced with 5 mafia vs 7 town.

all 3 mafia were goons vs 6 town w/cop and doc. I don't think it was that bad - my giving beaver a 1x role blocker after I effed up the discord settings probably wasn't great but in my defense it was before drums outed himself. I felt like scum was under powered the whole time.

It was balanced well enough man. Had we lynched beaver instead of 80, town probably wins. For a game to hinge on 1 mislynch is fair enough. Nothing is exactly even.

• Upvote 1

On 7/7/2023 at 6:11 PM, jgb said:

Quite frankly the 80 case is so blindingly obvious the fact that crusher — an expert player — hasn’t instinctively jumped on is making me suss him also. This is an easy one, guys.

Wut? I haven’t looked at this thread. Just got back from my trip. So shut up. 

• Haha 3

Just now, jgb said:

1 outta 3 ain’t bad!

Oddly enough, I just spent a week in Myrtle Beach. You wanna see fat? Theygot the generational fatness  down  there. I kid about it, but damn those people are sweet teaing, chicken fried steaking and pieing themselves to death. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Oddly enough, I just spent a week in Myrtle Beach. You wanna see fat? Theygot the generational fatness  down  there. I kid about it, but damn those people are sweet teaing, chicken fried steaking and pieing themselves to death. 

Grew up in the south. I feel you dog

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I thought you were just pulling a jedi mind trick/trolling town by not voting 80 ftw. 

Crush did post during my squabble with 80. Active town crush would’ve instantly seized on my case. Hence I believed if 2 scum remained it was 80+crush.

7 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

you waited 5 days to say something 🤣

the problem was I had to give each player a role before they could see/participate. I did that when you first entered but then you changed your discord username and I didn't realize it was a second beaver who entered the channel and didn't give the second beaver the role.

Yeah that was my bad.   I dont normally use discord and couldn’t remember which spam email account I used last time.🤣

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Beaver said:

Yeah that was me.   I was pulling my hair out cause we had the game won.

Crushers absence worked in a way lol. The fact 80 was wasn’t hung just further confirmed to me he was scum since he wasn’t lynched haha

• Haha 1