Sons Of Anarchy Mafia: Day 3

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Probably #1 on the scum HOF favorite retorts

Pretending a null cop read is a positive hit and rushing to vote is scummmmmmmmyyyyyy azzzzzzz fugggggggggg.

Still love you but I think we got you. @Drums?

Leaning 80 right now but I do agree based on scenes, they hinted at a possible third party, so 1 and 1 makes sense and would be good for us. Scenes made it sound like third party is providing the weapons for scum. Maybe if we get the third party we stop NKs. 

Just now, Drums said:

Leaning 80 right now but I do agree based on scenes, they hinted at a possible third party, so 1 and 1 makes sense and would be good for us. Scenes made it sound like third party is providing the weapons for scum. Maybe if we get the third party we stop NKs. 

Oh no sh*t 3rd party?  Like I've suggested was possible/likely and got called scum for it?  No wayyyyyyy

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Cool lynch me

Could well could be you are the last scum standing with that response. There is basically no reason not to lynch you, far as I can see. You deserve only the best coffin and we will sing well at your funeral.

Oh no sh*t 3rd party?  Like I've suggested was possible/likely and got called scum for it?  No wayyyyyyy

Well how about you give us some names then. You’ve been on beaver (giggity) from joke voting phase to now. What else do you have to offer? Any reads at all? Or just pounding beaver relentlessly like the stud muffin you are?

Just now, jgb said:

Well how about you give us some names then. You’ve been on beaver (giggity) from joke voting phase to now. What else do you have to offer? Any reads at all? Or just pounding beaver relentlessly like the stud muffin you are?

Beaver, me, JiF.  GAMBIT CITY BABYYYYY

Beaver, me, JiF.  GAMBIT CITY BABYYYYY

Yeah. I’m sold. You’re either scum or destructive town. If I’m wrong, well, your play made it the right move.

love you but: 

vote 80

• Post of the Week 1