Sons Of Anarchy Mafia: Day 3

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Scummy 

I’m still on 80 myself after he didn’t bother to point out that I didn’t know (or pretended not to know) jvill was NK’d. He just voted me based on the diluted case of “skimming.” Could it be that he already knew that I wasn’t feigning ignorance because I’m not a fellow scum?
FC764176-1CAF-4F0C-97E7-ABA42795115D.png.3f799ee034f17c8e7b0eab43d50e846c.png

Waiting for sexy sherif @Drums before voting. Hoping he peeked 80 and we have us a hanging party.

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

A heavy pall hung over Charming as night fell. At the heart of it all, the SAMCRO clubhouse was ominously quiet, an eerie calm settling in the place that was usually abuzz with the brothers' rowdy camaraderie. The night was different. The night was heavy with a dread that clung to the walls, seeping into the souls of the men who called this place home.

Inside, sitting alone, was Tara Knowles. Her heart was as heavy as the silence around her, her mind lost in the labyrinth of her thoughts. She stared at her hands, hands that had healed and saved, hands now stained with the violence she had never asked for.

Tara-Sons-Of-Anarchy-5-Times-We-Felt-Bad

Her reverie was interrupted by a sharp noise - the harsh sound of the back door being slammed shut. Before she could even react, the figure was upon her. She stood and turned, but it was too late. She felt the cold sting, the sharp bite into her body. The machete-wielding figure moved, his actions as fluid and deadly as a predator closing in on its prey. The blade descended, slashing through the air, its arc aimed from ass to throat. The first contact was brutal and swift, cutting through clothing and flesh with a sickening ease, leaving a trail of crimson in its wake.

The machete continued its ghastly path upwards, the sharp edge cutting a violent swath through the victim's torso, its deadly journey ending only at the soft, vulnerable expanse of her throat. Pain exploded in waves, white-hot and blinding. Her vision blurred, the taste of iron heavy on her tongue. Her breaths grew ragged, the stark reality of what was happening setting in. As she lay on the floor, the cold seeping into her, she couldn't help but think of Jax, of the life they could've had, of the peace they were denied.

The world around her was growing dim, the sounds of the night becoming distant echoes. As Tara Knowles drew her last breath, the silence of the clubhouse was shattered by the deafening roar of an arriving motorcycle. But by then, it was too late. 

A final, gurgling breath echoed, a stark counterpoint to the metallic smell of blood that filled the air. Tara slumped onto the cold clubhouse floor, as the machete-wielder took a step back, the grisly scene a testament to the deadly efficiency of his work. 

The doctor, the lover, the peacemaker, was gone.

The intruder was gone as quickly as they'd come, leaving only the echo of their violence behind. 

B2ycuhLCQAA7Mz_?format=jpg&name=medium

---

In the dark of the night, Charming loses a beacon of hope. Tara Knowles, the healer in a world of harm, meets a brutal end. SAMCRO is left with the chilling echo of a departed heartbeat, the cold realization of a lost loved one. As dawn breaks over Charming, what will the new day bring for our Sons? Will the Reaper’s toll lead to retaliation, or reflection? Only the road ahead will tell. Remember, in Charming, every action has its echo, every life lost leaves a void. And in that void, anything can happen.

Arsis - Tara Knowles - Doctor has been killed

Not good but well written. Arsis I apologize for calling you scum. You make a pretty corpse.

30 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

A heavy pall hung over Charming as night fell. At the heart of it all, the SAMCRO clubhouse was ominously quiet, an eerie calm settling in the place that was usually abuzz with the brothers' rowdy camaraderie. The night was different. The night was heavy with a dread that clung to the walls, seeping into the souls of the men who called this place home.

Inside, sitting alone, was Tara Knowles. Her heart was as heavy as the silence around her, her mind lost in the labyrinth of her thoughts. She stared at her hands, hands that had healed and saved, hands now stained with the violence she had never asked for.

Her reverie was interrupted by a sharp noise - the harsh sound of the back door being slammed shut. Before she could even react, the figure was upon her. She stood and turned, but it was too late. She felt the cold sting, the sharp bite into her body. The machete-wielding figure moved, his actions as fluid and deadly as a predator closing in on its prey. The blade descended, slashing through the air, its arc aimed from ass to throat. The first contact was brutal and swift, cutting through clothing and flesh with a sickening ease, leaving a trail of crimson in its wake.

The machete continued its ghastly path upwards, the sharp edge cutting a violent swath through the victim's torso, its deadly journey ending only at the soft, vulnerable expanse of her throat. Pain exploded in waves, white-hot and blinding. Her vision blurred, the taste of iron heavy on her tongue. Her breaths grew ragged, the stark reality of what was happening setting in. As she lay on the floor, the cold seeping into her, she couldn't help but think of Jax, of the life they could've had, of the peace they were denied.

The world around her was growing dim, the sounds of the night becoming distant echoes. As Tara Knowles drew her last breath, the silence of the clubhouse was shattered by the deafening roar of an arriving motorcycle. But by then, it was too late. 

A final, gurgling breath echoed, a stark counterpoint to the metallic smell of blood that filled the air. Tara slumped onto the cold clubhouse floor, as the machete-wielder took a step back, the grisly scene a testament to the deadly efficiency of his work. 

The intruder was gone as quickly as they'd come, leaving only the echo of their violence behind. 

---

In the dark of the night, Charming loses a beacon of hope. Tara Knowles, the healer in a world of harm, meets a brutal end. SAMCRO is left with the chilling echo of a departed heartbeat, the cold realization of a lost loved one. As dawn breaks over Charming, what will the new day bring for our Sons? Will the Reaper’s toll lead to retaliation, or reflection? Only the road ahead will tell. Remember, in Charming, every action has its echo, every life lost leaves a void. And in that void, anything can happen.

God dammit. Nice shot though, scum. 

23 minutes ago, jgb said:

I’m still on 80 myself after he didn’t bother to point out that I didn’t know (or pretended not to know) jvill was NK’d. He just voted me based on the diluted case of “skimming.” Could it be that he already knew that I wasn’t feigning ignorance because I’m not a fellow scum?
FC764176-1CAF-4F0C-97E7-ABA42795115D.png.3f799ee034f17c8e7b0eab43d50e846c.png

Waiting for sexy sherif @Drums before voting. Hoping he peeked 80 and we have us a hanging party.

I investigated Beaver and got no result for some reason. Haven't seen enough of the show to really get anything from that yet. 

31 minutes ago, Drums said:

I investigated Beaver and got no result for some reason. Haven't seen enough of the show to really get anything from that yet. 

You got role blocked, bro. A beaver no result does not necessarily mean he’s scum. 80 should know this. I continue to find his play sexy but peculiar.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

We lost the doc, I'm the cop. Can't see much of a reason not to vote Beaver but I'd like to hear from him first.

You are right to wait to hear. Following you, boss man. Damn I love a man in uniform… and out of one also.

2 minutes ago, jgb said:

You got role blocked, bro. A beaver no result does not necessarily mean he’s scum. 80 should know this. I continue to find his play sexy but peculiar.

Oh yeah, duh. And now I'll die tonight. Welp, at least I got one.

6 minutes ago, Drums said:

Oh yeah, duh. And now I'll die tonight. Welp, at least I got one.

Feel like 80 was trying to use your inexperience as cop — first time, I believe — to get a beaver speed lynch. Speed lynches are almost always to benefit of scum.

You were way too savvy to fall for it.

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

---

Id still hit it 

1 minute ago, Drums said:

With 5 left, I think we need to get it right.

Gun to my head I’d vote 80 if we were at deadline. But no rush. Let’s do it methodical-like. Just promise me you’ll wear one of those little handkerchiefs around your neck and don’t shave 😍 

EA323CB9-9CC3-4E2E-8959-667ABDE3D31F.jpeg.d9a2af7ac1535ea22344dd6a83ea5385.jpeg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Day 3 Vote Count:

beaver (1) - 80

With 5 players alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch.

80s early vote makes no sense. With likely 2 scum left he knows only 1 townie vote for townie hands the game to scum with a speed lynch. Dude is playing waaaaaayyyyyyy scummy.

Town needs to take their time and get it right, orders of sexy swashbuckling Sherrif @Drums 

10 minutes ago, jgb said:

Feel like 80 was trying to use your inexperience as cop — first time, I believe — to get a beaver speed lynch. Speed lynches are almost always to benefit of scum.

You were way too savvy to fall for it.

Never been a cop I don't think but I have had investigations before. However, my brain is focused on work right now so I was not thinking straight. 80 not mentioning an RB is def sus.

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Never been a cop I don't think but I have had investigations before. However, my brain is focused on work right now so I was not thinking straight. 80 not mentioning an RB is def sus.

Scum just needs 1 townie vote for a speed lynch and game over. 80 trying to pied Piper one of us to follow without thinking. Dude is pinging scum so hard it hurts like last weekend on fire island with you

• Haha 1

Just now, jgb said:

Scum just needs 1 townie vote for a speed lynch and game over. 80 trying to pied Piper one of us to follow without thinking. Dude is pinging scum so hard it hurts like last weekend at fire island with you

I know your scum game is good but I feel you are town this game. 

• Upvote 1

Wisely the scum team had 80 lead this beaver gambit (giggity) because 80 has already caught suss.

If we lynch the wily 80 we still have to dig the remaining one out of his hidey hole, likely with no more cop. 

tl;dr team town needs a scum lynch today or it is over. 

7 minutes ago, jgb said:

Wisely the scum team had 80 lead this beaver gambit (giggity) because 80 has already caught suss.

If we lynch the wily 80 we still have to dig the remaining one out of his hidey hole, likely with no more cop. 

tl;dr team town needs a scum lynch today or it is over. 

You think there are 3 scum in a 9-player game?

Town would need to be rolled up like crazy and we've already seen at least one too many VTs already for that to be true.

2 scum + 1 third party is the most we'll see.  JiF being a goon makes that a 3rd party at least possible.  Might fit the theme too.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You think there are 3 scum in a 9-player game?

You avoided the direct accusation to ask about game setup. Clever but classic avoidance.

Better question: why did you rush to vote beaver, acting like a null cop result is a positive hit, when you know 1 mis-vote has the potential to hand the game to scum?

1 minute ago, jgb said:

You avoided the direct accusation to ask about game setup. Classic avoidance.

Better question: why did you rush to vote beaver, acting like a null cop result is a positive hit, when you know 1 mis-vote has the potential to hand the game to scum?

1) I don't really give much of a sh*t about this game at this point, and clearly few others do either.

2) I don't think a mis-lynch ends it.  As I said, 1 scum is left, which impacts the calculus you're pushing.  Only question is whether there's a 3rd party or not.  

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

1) I don't really give much of a sh*t about this game at this point, and clearly few others do either.

Probably #1 on the scum HOF favorite retorts

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

2) I don't think an mis-lynch ends it.  As I said, 1 scum is left, which impacts the calculus you're pushing.  Only question is whether there's a 3rd party or not. 

Pretending a null cop read is a positive hit and rushing to vote is scummmmmmmmyyyyyy azzzzzzz fugggggggggg.

Still love you but I think we got you. @Drums?