Garrett Wilson

jgb

3 hours ago, jamesr said:

Yes please!

Only thing I see that might limit GW this year is ball distribution. If the running game takes off as expected we may not end up passing 35+ times every game ... which problem would be a nice problem to have. emoji846.png

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

If you buy a Maserati you need to take it out on a regular basis to keep it running right.

And I’m talking 120+ straight out for 5 minutes or so. Otherwise it’s a wasted investment. By all means, establish the running game, but I expect to see 5+ downfield attempts every game of 25+ yards.

5 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

If you buy a Maserati you need to take it out on a regular basis to keep it running right.

And I’m talking 120+ straight out for 5 minutes or so. Otherwise it’s a wasted investment. By all means, establish the running game, but I expect to see 5+ downfield attempts every game of 25+ yards.

A car is not an investment unless it appeared in a movie or is a rare classic collectible 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, jgb said:
A car is not an investment unless it appeared in a movie or is a rare classic collectible 

The best buy ever was the car from Bullitt ... That guy bought the car for next to nothing
... McQueen offered the guy two Shelbys for it and then it sat in a barn and decayed only to resurface and get sold at auction over a million

Edited by Dunnie
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

I looked up the Bullitt mustang .. 3.7 million ... Not too shabby... Original deal was $3500

Wish I hung onto my 1988 Toyota Camry from high school. Some huge jgb acolyte would pay millions for it today.