Garrett Wilson

jgb

3 minutes ago, Larz said:

I love how he snatches the ball out of the air, really strong and sticky hands. His release is elite. You can’t jam him. He’s going to get doubled a lot, but honestly he’s at the level where he can still get open. 

I wonder what it will take to acquire his services for my dynasty team. Drake London plus...

10 hours ago, Larz said:

I love how he snatches the ball out of the air, really strong and sticky hands. His release is elite. You can’t jam him. He’s going to get doubled a lot, but honestly he’s at the level where he can still get open. 

Yeah, but I’ve read incessantly on this board, that if he gets injured we’re doomed and should have grabbed JSN!

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Garrett is smart AF too. He'll be tuned in to what AR sees and will be there for him, and when plays break down. He's no dolt out there.

You saw that already on Hard Knocks ... AR is like "Hey 17, step into my office please", and they talk over what was going on. And the tone was like they were equals - not a future HOFer talking down to a rookie / novice. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, jamesr said:

You saw that already on Hard Knocks ... AR is like "Hey 17, step into my office please", and they talk over what was going on. And the tone was like they were equals - not a future HOFer talking down to a rookie / novice. 

1500 yards + double digit TDs

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

1500 yards + double digit TDs
Yes please!

Only thing I see that might limit GW this year is ball distribution. If the running game takes off as expected we may not end up passing 35+ times every game ... which problem would be a nice problem to have.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, jamesr said:

Yes please!

Only thing I see that might limit GW this year is ball distribution. If the running game takes off as expected we may not end up passing 35+ times every game ... which problem would be a nice problem to have. emoji846.png

Great QBs are almost to a man great distributors, this is true. Rodgers is a bit of an outlier in that he also keeps his lead dog very well fed.

• Sympathy 1

Great QBs are almost to a man great distributors, this is true. Rodgers is a bit of an outlier in that he also keeps his lead dog very well fed.
He'll throw to the guys he knows will get results. He clearly trusts and respects GW in that respect, which says do much about a second year player having developed that bond already with one of the best to ever play QB.

Just imagine how different it would be if Melijah was still around!

• Haha 2