McDonald

FactsOnly

15 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Agreed. Whitehead had at least two where he went for the hit instead of wrapping up, allowing the ballcarrier (can't remember if it was Pacheco both times) to just bounce off him. Then there was another where he did go for a regular tackle and it was broken for extra yards. 

There was that one tackle it looked like Breece was going to turn the corner to the left. Can't remember the play but it wasn't the 40 yarder and he only had 5 other carries so it's not hard to narrow down if I cared to look it up. I wonder if he might've cut back right again on the long run if I think his downfield blocker (Conklin?) dove & left his feet to Hall's right. Barely even a split-second decision there, while already running downhill, so it's hard to get on him for that. 

I am in no way getting on Hall, but there were a couple of good plays by KC that limited his gains.  The play you are talking about and a little dump pass where he was setting up to fake Gay and a DB came up and made a form tackle at his legs.  I think that will happen less and less as the year goes on, but KC is also a pretty good D.  

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I am in no way getting on Hall, but there were a couple of good plays by KC that limited his gains.  The play you are talking about and a little dump pass where he was setting up to fake Gay and a DB came up and made a form tackle at his legs.  I think that will happen less and less as the year goes on, but KC is also a pretty good D.  

I didn't take it as you getting on Hall; more like lamenting a couple almosts. 

4 hours ago, Beerfish said:

17% of the snaps, at least huff was up to 39% which he should never be under.

They finally CLUED in and Ruckert had 42% of the snaps

They made some adjustments to the offense this game and a lot of it looked really good. Letting Zach play out more, increasing Ruckert snaps, ect. The only other adjustment I want to see right now is replacing Cook with Izzy if the offense keeps playing well like it did.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

jaxon smith njigba hasn't been doing sh*t......just sayin

And he's still be vastly better than our #3 receiver despite his slow start behind two high end guys and a team that plays a lot of 2/3 TE sets.

McDonald may very well be good at some point but for a win now team with an already loaded Dline it was a luxury pick.  More of a panic pick actually.

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

And he's still be vastly better than our #3 receiver despite his slow start behind two high end guys and a team that plays a lot of 2/3 TE sets.

McDonald may very well be good at some point but for a win now team with an already loaded Dline it was a luxury pick.  More of a panic pick actually.

and we know that how? because he hasn't done sh*t yet same can be said about njigba...he may very well be good at some point, but right now we just don't know for sure. a good edge rusher is head shoulders more important than a #3 receiver

• Upvote 1