Sauce Gardner: the elitestest CB

T0mShane

Anyone know how the CB the Texans drafted over Sauce is doing?

I tried finding his name on that graph and didn't see it anywhere.

Sent from my SM-F731U using Tapatalk

He's right on the red line near the top of the chart... three down from Trayvon Diggs.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Sympathy 1

Yeah it’s dumb. Targets faced is really more a function of are you the weakest link. It’s good to not be the weakest link but the defense overall could still be giving up air yards. We saw this with revis. Teams used 2TE and 4 WR. 

separation prevention I mean that’s got to be speculation at best. 

the interesting thing for sauce moving forward is Will there be retribution from the refs for his public criticism of the holding call. He’s right it was BS but AI famously got called for carrying for a week after criticizing refs. 

On 10/6/2023 at 4:39 PM, FootballLove said:

Our D ended last season #4 overall. This season, thru 4 games, we're 22nd. Lots of room to get better.

Zach fumbled the ball, down by 3, with over 8 minutes left in the 4th qtr. Never got the ball back. I know McD got held on Mahome's long scamper, but 8 minutes to close out the game? Come on guys, step it up.

Yes, I too remember Mahomes scampering 25 yards on 3rd and 22.  I don't believe not having any players in the same zip code had any impact on the game, I just remember it.  Damn you Zach!

• Haha 1